The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringUnderdog
You can find it if you google which *university* *course*. It's usually the third or forth thing that comes up.

Example: https://university.which.co.uk/queen-mary-university-of-london-q50/mathematics-3-years-9250-g100-A00-J88 it says 46% female.

Cheers thats very useful
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Andrew97
No competitions that I’m aware of.

Each term you do 4 modules. The majority of these will have a mid-term exam worth 10% of the mark for that module (the other 90% coming in the final exam) don’t worry about that now, cross that bridge when you get to it.

In the first year, you do a 9th module called Essential Mathematical Skills. https://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=3142. This is not worth anything to the degree, but must be passed in the first year. As you can see on the page there is a web book, practice that once your place at QMUL is confirmed.

yo have another question im gonna be using a car if i hopefully get into qm after a couple months. is there is a student car park or anything close to safe parking for students??
Original post by R4JBO55
yo have another question im gonna be using a car if i hopefully get into qm after a couple months. is there is a student car park or anything close to safe parking for students??

There is certainly no student parking on campus.
There is certainly no student parking on campus.

what about anywhere near campus that you know of?
Original post by R4JBO55
what about anywhere near campus that you know of?

Not that I know of I’m afraid.
Not that I know of I’m afraid.

alright cool,np. Wanted to ask u have to phone up the uni ur interested immediately right on results day if u have better results and wanna get in through adjustment or do u contact ucas?
Original post by R4JBO55
alright cool,np. Wanted to ask u have to phone up the uni ur interested immediately right on results day if u have better results and wanna get in through adjustment or do u contact ucas?

Unsure on that, this should help. https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/no-offers-learn-how-clearing-works
Wait wait... me too. Are you in the economics facebook group for the first year queen mary people? Nothing weird going on here just I a) don't see many people I might know on TSR, b) know any queen mary people who admit to using TSR, c) don't think "gem"/"mac" names ring a bell to any1 in first year econ so i guess you're hiding ?
Original post by pereira325
Wait wait... me too. Are you in the economics facebook group for the first year queen mary people? Nothing weird going on here just I a) don't see many people I might know on TSR, b) know any queen mary people who admit to using TSR, c) don't think "gem"/"mac" names ring a bell to any1 in first year econ so i guess you're hiding ?

I admit to it!

On a slightly off topic note (you can PM me the answer if you like) do you know where York Hall is? I have an exam there, never heard of it.
I admit to it!

On a slightly off topic note (you can PM me the answer if you like) do you know where York Hall is? I have an exam there, never heard of it.

Haha, well I don't :smile:.
And no I don't know where York Hall is. Never been there sorry. I would recommend asking friends or emailing a teacher. Goodluck. Speaking of that though, haven't really looked at where my exams will be... first exam is on the 1st of May!
Oh of course. There’s probably loads, they just don’t want to reveal themselves. I was skeptical about that.
Oh right. Deactivated your facebook account? Yeah I don't know who you are but I guess because of this air of mystery I am more curious? It's rare to see someone in your course, in your year, in your uni on TSR :tongue:. Anyway, in the process of revision so we can discuss that (guess we have the exact same modules, if you are doing straight econ), if you want. Regarding the last bit... not a clue! Statistically tho definitely. My inbox on this place is open anyway if you want to reveal yourself. I think it might be obvious who I am.
Ah. Ok. Revision is going okay I guess but it is a shame it's pretty much all solo. A lot of responsibility there... but we are adults now officially eh. I'm guessing you did attend the Principles of Economics and Microeconomics lectures though as the lecturers didn't record them? To be honest I don't think we have met then in uni, lol. Have you looked at the revision lectures planned for next week? I am thinking some of them might not be worth going in for especially as I am living at home now (about 1 hour 30 min travel to uni each way). Also I would like to continue this, but I think it might be weird to keep it going on this thread. Continue on text or something?
Could you give any reason why you think/others think that?
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending