Would you like help with your revision?

Watch this thread
Poll: Would you like my revision notes, tips and exam help?
YES! (3)
75%
NO! (1)
25%
Taslima Writer
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if anyone would like revision help for Psychology or Religious Studies- I am currently in Year 13 and about to sit my final exams very soon !!
Last year ( at AS ) , I got an A for RS in a real exam and i got an A in Psychology in our final mock. As AS- Level doesn't really count, my sixth-form did not enter us for all exams.

By the way, the exam boards I am sitting the exam for are : WJEC ( for RS) and AQA (Psychology) !

If this is something some of you would like , I can start uploading- starting with Year 1 ( AS ) content, allowing it to be relevant to both Year 1 and Year 2 students!
Chanpanda
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Do you have any notes on attachment that you could share?
Taslima Writer
Rep:
(Original post by Chanpanda)
Do you have any notes on attachment that you could share?
Yes!! I shall type them up by tonight and post them! is that okay ?
Chanpanda
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yes thats great. Thanks so much
Taslima Writer
Rep:
(Original post by Chanpanda)
Yes thats great. Thanks so much
Hope this helps
Attached files
Chanpanda
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Taslima Writer)
Hope this helps
Thank you, I missed most of attachment as I went on holiday so I'm missing like half the notes. Thanks so much.
ChiedzaMoyoo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, do you have any bio psych or memory notes you could share please?
ForeverYoungx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Taslima Writer)
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if anyone would like revision help for Psychology or Religious Studies- I am currently in Year 13 and about to sit my final exams very soon !!
Last year ( at AS ) , I got an A for RS in a real exam and i got an A in Psychology in our final mock. As AS- Level doesn't really count, my sixth-form did not enter us for all exams.

By the way, the exam boards I am sitting the exam for are : WJEC ( for RS) and AQA (Psychology) !

If this is something some of you would like , I can start uploading- starting with Year 1 ( AS ) content, allowing it to be relevant to both Year 1 and Year 2 students!

Hey, thank you so much for making this thread. I currently study psychology, but im struggling to understand synaptic transmission, explanations of OCD and how the drug SSRI works. Would you mind explaining in a short and concise way? Thank you so much in advance! 😇
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
27.55%
As I expected (29)
29.59%
Harder (35)
35.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
7.14%

Watched Threads