The Student Room Group

Firm and Insurance

Hi guys!!
Can someone please give me some advice on which uni I should insure?
IHere are the other offers with grade inquiries:
Bristol AAB
QM AAB
Bath A*AA
The course is Engineering related.

Thanks for your help!
(edited 6 years ago)
technically, you should pick which uni you prefer, dont think about league tables and all that. where do YOU see yourself? what grades do YOU think you can achieve? make a reasonable decision and don't rely on someone on this forum, at the end of the day you know yourself better than anyone else. There's no point asking random users on tsr, because we don't know you and what you are capable of achieving.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by soIiIoquy
technically, you should pick which uni you prefer, dont think about league tables and all that, where do you see yourself and what grades do you think you can achieve. There's no point asking random users on tsr, because we don't know you and what you are capable of achieving.

Spoiler

Thanks for your opinion and advice!
Original post by Mosa99
Thanks for your opinion and advice!

np
Original post by Mosa99
Can someone please give me some advice on which uni I should insure?
IHere are the other offers with grade inquiries:
Bristol AAB
QM AAB
Bath A*AA
The course is Engineering related.

Does that mean that you already know which offer will be your firm?
Reply 5
Original post by RogerOxon
Does that mean that you already know which offer will be your firm?

Yes
Original post by Mosa99
Yes

What's the offer from your firm (I'm assuming Cambridge)?
Reply 7
What's the offer from your firm (I'm assuming Cambridge)?

Yes, true. But it’s getting closer to the deadline and I have not chosen an insurance so that’s why I’m a little worried. Any advice will be helpful!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Mosa99
Yes, true. But it’s getting closer to the deadline and I have not chosen an insurance so that’s why I’m a little worried. Any advice will be helpful!

I would take the difference in grades between your firm an insurane into account, as well as how confident you are about achieving them. Good luck with your Cambridge offer, but please investigate stability when punting and stand at the correct end :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
I would take the difference in grades between your firm an insurane into account, as well as how confident you are about achieving them. Good luck with your Cambridge offer, but please investigate stability when punting and stand at the right end :smile:

Thanks for your advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending