The Student Room Group

Friends with benefits at 15?

So I’m a 15 year old girl and I have a friend who I’m somewhat close with and would trust with my life. We’ve sort of agreed to have sex with each other as we are both single but friends with benefits is all he’s really interested in, whilst I’m worried I might want end wanting more? Do you think it’s bad to what I’ve agreed to?
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m a 15 year old girl and I have a friend who I’m somewhat close with and would trust with my life. We’ve sort of agreed to have sex with each other as we are both single but friends with benefits is all he’s really interested in, whilst I’m worried I might want end wanting more? Do you think it’s bad to what I’ve agreed to?

That's illegal firstly because you're under the age of consent. He could face arrest, even if it's consensual.
Reply 2
We all do it at that age
Reply 3

OK wait until you are both 16 to have sex and remember you can always say no.
you have so much time to have sex, why now? do what you want but make sure he always straps up and get yourself tested every few weeks
You are below the age of consent! Go away and play with Barbie dolls!
Reply 6
You're 15, go play your XBox or focus on school, instead of having sex.
You are going to end up becoming close to him and wanting more. It will then break down your friendship and before you know it you will become frenemies!
Reply 8
Original post by KienBen
We all do it at that age

I didn't. I still haven't and I know plenty of people who are like me.
Reply 9
Original post by Bham369
I didn't. I still haven't and I know plenty of people who are like me.

I do know several people who have yet they’re in relationships, we are flirting all the time and stuff. It’s just I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do, even though I think I’m ready?
Reply 10
Wait til you're 16.
I do know several people who have yet they’re in relationships, we are flirting all the time and stuff. It’s just I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do, even though I think I’m ready?

I won't deny that children are having sex. It happens. If you are unsure the don't do it
Everyone commenting here unfortunately has no idea what its like to be a 15 year old nowadays

If you think you're ready, think it through a little more. Why are you worried about catching feelings for him? Do you think it's a real possibility? I'm not going to tell you to not do it, but if you need any advice about staying safe then please do shout! That's the most important thing. Many people your age hide the fact they're doing it, don't get the proper information that they need to make good decisions, and end up contracting illnesses or with children. Seriously consider seeing your GP about methods of contraception for yourself, and make sure he wears a condom every time. Both of these will help to protect you from pregnancy and both of you from infections and diseases. If you want more advice on this, we also have a sexual health forum (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=338) where you can get constructive advice on that regardless of your situation :smile:
Original post by KienBen
We all do it at that age

Not if you are a TSR member. Most don't at 25, never mind 15.
Parenting skills flying down the toilet more and more with every generation.
If you wanna have sex then have sex
Personally, I suggest, not having sex because you are quite young, but if you wanna do it, go for it

- TSR is probably not the best pace to go for opinions on stuff like this - most of them are still virgins and will be very subjective in their view
Reply 17
Original post by barneywherry
Everyone commenting here unfortunately has no idea what its like to be a 15 year old nowadays

I can't speak for the girls, but I know most guys at 15 would JUMP at the chance of friends with benefits with a good looking girl....
I mean if you know your going to have feelings for this guy I would say don’t do it as it’ll create more problems for you 🌸

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending