Friends with benefits at 15?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I’m a 15 year old girl and I have a friend who I’m somewhat close with and would trust with my life. We’ve sort of agreed to have sex with each other as we are both single but friends with benefits is all he’s really interested in, whilst I’m worried I might want end wanting more? Do you think it’s bad to what I’ve agreed to?
username3440160
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m a 15 year old girl and I have a friend who I’m somewhat close with and would trust with my life. We’ve sort of agreed to have sex with each other as we are both single but friends with benefits is all he’s really interested in, whilst I’m worried I might want end wanting more? Do you think it’s bad to what I’ve agreed to?
That's illegal firstly because you're under the age of consent. He could face arrest, even if it's consensual.
KienBen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We all do it at that age
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OK wait until you are both 16 to have sex and remember you can always say no.
sharri.coco
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you have so much time to have sex, why now? do what you want but make sure he always straps up and get yourself tested every few weeks
Mr Daily Mail
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You are below the age of consent! Go away and play with Barbie dolls!
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're 15, go play your XBox or focus on school, instead of having sex.
NickMbugua
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You are going to end up becoming close to him and wanting more. It will then break down your friendship and before you know it you will become frenemies!
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KienBen)
We all do it at that age
I didn't. I still haven't and I know plenty of people who are like me.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Bham369)
I didn't. I still haven't and I know plenty of people who are like me.
I do know several people who have yet they’re in relationships, we are flirting all the time and stuff. It’s just I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do, even though I think I’m ready?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wait til you're 16.
Bham369
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I do know several people who have yet they’re in relationships, we are flirting all the time and stuff. It’s just I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do, even though I think I’m ready?
I won't deny that children are having sex. It happens. If you are unsure the don't do it
barneywherry
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone commenting here unfortunately has no idea what its like to be a 15 year old nowadays
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you think you're ready, think it through a little more. Why are you worried about catching feelings for him? Do you think it's a real possibility? I'm not going to tell you to not do it, but if you need any advice about staying safe then please do shout! That's the most important thing. Many people your age hide the fact they're doing it, don't get the proper information that they need to make good decisions, and end up contracting illnesses or with children. Seriously consider seeing your GP about methods of contraception for yourself, and make sure he wears a condom every time. Both of these will help to protect you from pregnancy and both of you from infections and diseases. If you want more advice on this, we also have a sexual health forum (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=338) where you can get constructive advice on that regardless of your situation
username3883544
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KienBen)
We all do it at that age
Not if you are a TSR member. Most don't at 25, never mind 15.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Parenting skills flying down the toilet more and more with every generation.
charlotte100200
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you wanna have sex then have sex
Personally, I suggest, not having sex because you are quite young, but if you wanna do it, go for it

- TSR is probably not the best pace to go for opinions on stuff like this - most of them are still virgins and will be very subjective in their view
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by barneywherry)
Everyone commenting here unfortunately has no idea what its like to be a 15 year old nowadays

I can't speak for the girls, but I know most guys at 15 would JUMP at the chance of friends with benefits with a good looking girl....
TheEnchantress
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I mean if you know your going to have feelings for this guy I would say don’t do it as it’ll create more problems for you 🌸
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed