JimboDrone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Completed RAD day and passed... got my pre-employment contract through and been in vetting for around 8 weeks... yesterday my online status changed to the following

"Dear Jamie
We shall be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process."

Does this mean I've passed the pre-employment checks and vetting or ?

Cheers
Jamie
snewlan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It means you have to wait, it’ll be a while yet. That message shows when vetting is pending.
awolriley
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you heard anything back from them yet?
JimboDrone
Rep:
?
Yes that message in fact means I've passed vetting... phone them the same day and got given a number to call for my start date
awolriley
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What a result, mine just changed to that Friday! Cheers for getting back to me and enjoy your new career
JimboDrone
Rep:
?
Cheers!

Give them a call Monday on the 0845 number they will give you a number to call a local rate one however the people that give you a start date don't open till 4pm till 10pm

All the best
awolriley
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Called earlier and without getting my account up the guy on the phone said I had to wait until they call me. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully get a different person on the phone aha.

How long from the phone call was your start date?
JimboDrone
Rep:
?
I phoned them.. spoken to a lady she given me the number to call... phone that number around 7.30pm the same day and the guy that answered took my details put me on hold for 5mins and given me a start date 3 weeks away.. then received all contracts via email and post etc
psychology22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi
I have applied for a job within MOJ and my status says "
Your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process." how long does this take to change and what is the next stage anybody know. I have only submitted my application. Help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (25)
17.99%
I'm not sure (3)
2.16%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (46)
33.09%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.16%
I'm not a current university student (62)
44.6%

Watched Threads