Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I guess i'm quite fat lol and just wondering if anyone would ever go for me
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I guess i'm quite fat lol and just wondering if anyone would ever go for me
You have to ask yourself honestly, would you date a fat boy? Chances are not.

I'm fat as well but fat isn't attractive, both of us need to lose weight if we want to have a relationship.
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You have to ask yourself honestly, would you date a fat boy? Chances are not.

I'm fat as well but fat isn't attractive, both of us need to lose weight if we want to have a relationship.
Yep. Because a bit of extra body weight means you can't have a perfectly happy and healthy relationship. It's strictly impossible. A bit of fat on your stomach basically screams "I'm undateable"
Dignifieddeath
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FloralHybrid)
Yep. Because a bit of extra body weight means you can't have a perfectly happy and healthy relationship. It's strictly impossible. A bit of fat on your stomach basically screams "I'm undateable"
You are being sarcastic but some men are repulsed by any fat while some men love BBW and if they do chances are you will never know because they would be ashamed to admit it
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
no because its greedy and disgusting, unless its low metabolism genetics then I still wouldn't consider, im not into girls but it goes same for either side for me... if I was straight would be the same thing.
FloralHybrid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dignifieddeath)
You are being sarcastic but some men are repulsed by any fat while some men love BBW and if they do chances are you will never know because they would be ashamed to admit it
People have preferences, definitely. Nobody is everyone’s type. But I can assure you being overweight doesn’t prohibit a healthy and happy relationship.
simple123site
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It depends what the guy is into and also if he finds you attractive. I know guys who are into 'big' girls.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A fat girl who works out is even better
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
TSR polls usually show that most men wouldn't date a fat girl or even have sex with one, ...yet IRL I don't see fat girls struggling to get BF's, ..in england 61.7% of adults are either overweight or obese

I often call girls out on this site for providing misleading information, ..but tbh the whole "I'd never go near a fat girl" thing that you see on TSR from most guys is exactly that. Misleading information. So i'm calling it out.

OP .. you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a bf despite what guys on here say
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have a little self-respect. Do something about your weight rather than look for acceptance.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
I love girls with your body type. All guys are different, some love it, some don’t.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads