The Student Room Group

How do you revise RS?! pls help!

Hey we have to do RS GCSE but I have NO IDEA how to revise for it. I know mind maps are the obvious choice and I would use them, but I don't know what content to add to it and stuff. I'm predicted an 8 for some reason but don't know how I'm going to get there.
Does anyone have any really good tips or mindmaps that they wouldn't mind sharing?
Idk
Original post by Gurdeepthelegend
Idk

awesome thanks
You don't.

Ok fr you seriously don't know how to revise....for RS of all subjects?

Right under each sub topic for whatever specification your doing:

-Sum it up
-Label key quotations
-Write down divergent beliefs (of the religion)
-Write down how it's important to the beliefs, how it's shown etc.
-write down divergent beliefs/attitudes towards it for e.g. say for 'abortion' write down humanist attitudes and athiest attitudes
-For topics such as these do a table full of arguments
-Key word list just in case

*You wont need to do everything here.

ez A*. All you really need is to learn key words (such as 'trinity' definition), key quotes and common sense and you have secured at least a 7.
Original post by Hiraeth.
You don't.

Ok fr you seriously don't know how to revise....for RS of all subjects?

Right under each sub topic for whatever specification your doing:

-Sum it up
-Label key quotations
-Write down divergent beliefs (of the religion)
-Write down how it's important to the beliefs, how it's shown etc.
-write down divergent beliefs/attitudes towards it for e.g. say for 'abortion' write down humanist attitudes and athiest attitudes
-For topics such as these do a table full of arguments
-Key word list just in case

*You wont need to do everything here.

ez A*. All you really need is to learn key words (such as 'trinity' definition), key quotes and common sense and you have secured at least a 7.

cool thank you so much! We don't get told how to revise and all our classwork is on sheets. we get told the stuff we need to know but don't get taught it if you get what I mean. but thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest