loulou0123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can I apply for the same university twice? So i applied to Aberdeen University this year as a deferred entry which means that I will be going next year (2019) I got a conditional offer. I wanted to go to Dundee or Stirling but didnt get accepted. I was thinking of withdrawing my applications and enter again for 2019. Can I still apply for Aberdeen University if I decided to withdraw my application?
hope.3
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yes. i’m pretty certain you can reapply next year
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by loulou0123)
Can I apply for the same university twice? So i applied to Aberdeen University this year as a deferred entry which means that I will be going next year (2019) I got a conditional offer. I wanted to go to Dundee or Stirling but didnt get accepted. I was thinking of withdrawing my applications and enter again for 2019. Can I still apply for Aberdeen University if I decided to withdraw my application?
Yes, absolutely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doones
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Assuming it's not for Medicine (or similar) which some universities can be fussy about re-applicants it's fine to re-apply.

BUT how can you be sure Dundee or Stirling will make you an offer next year? What will you be doing in the meantime to improve your application? And there's always the risk (however small) that Aberdeen won't give you another offer.
loulou0123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
Assuming it's not for Medicine (or similar) which some universities can be fussy about re-applicants it's fine to re-apply.

BUT how can you be sure Dundee or Stirling will make you an offer next year? What will you be doing in the meantime to improve your application? And there's always the risk (however small) that Aberdeen won't give you another offer.
It doesnt matter. I have decided that I will go to Aberdeen. Thank you though.
Doones
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It doesnt matter. I have decided that I will go to Aberdeen. Thank you though.
Good stuff!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads