This discussion is closed.
Lorna Farrow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Last night got so drunk on a night out and I pretty much blacked out and woke up to two guys trying to go inside me I was too drunk to stop it I should have done I am so ashamed and feel dirty of this happening been to get the MAP today but all I done for most of it is cry and not tell anyone I just needed to get this out because I feel so horrible, I dont remember consenting though so can this be rape?
Animotion712
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah that sounds like rape
LORD_LFC_5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is rape, you should report it to the police and tell someone you trust straight away.
xxdelinquentxx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m so sorry this happened to you. If you can’t remember consenting then it’s most likely that you were too inebriated to give consent and therefore I’m afraid it is rape.
Remember, its not your fault. It’s never the victims fault.
If you ever do feel comfortable enough, inform the police - they can help you and if you really wanted to you can press charges. They may want to do some medical examinations and other tests on you but only with your permission. There are often many local support groups that can help you cope as well Everything if legally confidential.
You are so strong and I hope this helps you ❤️
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, having sex with someone who is unconscious is not consensual and sounds like rape.
Yakib
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Definitely rape, contact the police and get those ****ers jailed.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why are there so many "was I raped" topics on TSR recently?

it's always from fresh new accounts too

I'm starting to get a bit suspicious....
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
why are there so many "was I raped" topics on TSR recently?

it's always from fresh new accounts too

I'm starting to get a bit suspicious....
Unfortunately, most of them are proved to be false - several have been put up by the same person. This is doubly unfortunate because the ones which are genuine then get viewed in the same light.
ladamesansmerci
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You were black out drunk and unconscious. There is no way on this earth you could provide informed consent, so yes, that's rape.

I'm very sorry this has happened to you, OP. But always remember it IS NOT your fault. Not at all. The only person to blame are the perpetrators.

If you feel up to it, try and write down as much as you can remember for the police. If you decide not to report it, consider talking to a professional or at least a friend.

You got this, OP. Take care.
SARCHER86
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This definitely sounds like rape, you should definitely tell someone you trust and then contact the police. What gives anyone the right to try and have sex with you without your consent and especially when intoxicated, it's just wrong! Get it out there in the open, never be afraid.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (0)
0%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (3)
100%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed