The Student Room Group

Boy Problems

Hi, so I’m just going to get straight into this. My older brothers best friend added me on social media and we started talking. He is two years older than me and not to mention very good looking. It started off pretty normal, we just talked about school and relationships, just small talk. After a few days we continued to talk but I noticed he was starting to flirt with me so I flirted back. I’ve always had a crush on him but knew nothing would come of it because he was popular, gorgeous and older and way out of my league I thought. He asked me to meet up and things and we’ve sent each other intimate photos things like that. I think I’m starting to like him but I’m not sure if it’s the attention or something else? I know if my brother found out we were talking he wouldn’t be the happiest, he’s very protective over me. Any advice?
Okay first of all; if you've exchanged intimate photos within days; then it's literally all just hormonal

He probs just wants sex - as blunt as it may sound
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so I’m just going to get straight into this. My older brothers best friend added me on social media and we started talking. He is two years older than me and not to mention very good looking. It started off pretty normal, we just talked about school and relationships, just small talk. After a few days we continued to talk but I noticed he was starting to flirt with me so I flirted back. I’ve always had a crush on him but knew nothing would come of it because he was popular, gorgeous and older and way out of my league I thought. He asked me to meet up and things and we’ve sent each other intimate photos things like that. I think I’m starting to like him but I’m not sure if it’s the attention or something else? I know if my brother found out we were talking he wouldn’t be the happiest, he’s very protective over me. Any advice?

Stop sending intimate photos it is BAD news. He could be sending them to anyone else and he could do so even if you went out and broke up.
Two years isnt too bad, but you sound inexperienced and remember you dont know him. nor all boys tell the truth.
Just take it slowly.
Original post by Anonymous

1) you shouldn't have sent photos before you have decided if he'd liked you or before you knew you could trust him- this indicates to me that you are quite young

2) 1000% speak to your brother and explain the situation then he cannot get annoyed because you haven't attempted to do it behind his back

3) let the boy take you on a date in a public location so nothing inappropriate can happen and you can just focus on getting to know him as doing this will let you find out if he is using you or if he genuinely cares

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending