shoes size and heigh correlation??/

Watch
Sab_1239
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What do you think the height of a UK size 11 male would be?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aimingforupthere)
What do you think the height of a UK size 11 male would be?
At a guess? 5'11
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am 5ft 10in and I have a UK shoe size of 12
Hirsty97
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Size 14 5'9

Everyone laughs at my Sideshow bob-esque clown feet but we all know what they say about guys with big feet don't we?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hirsty97)
Size 14 5'9

Everyone laughs at my Sideshow bob-esque clown feet but we all know what they say about guys with big feet don't we?

must be a pain buying shoes..

I'm size 12 and still remember when half the shops didn't go up that high.. and it was annoying as hell. It's a bit better these days though..
Hirsty97
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
must be a pain buying shoes..

I'm size 12 and still remember when half the shops didn't go up that high.. and it was annoying as hell. It's a bit better these days though..
I can fit into a 13, mostly I just buy online
tomnelson_
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am size 9 1/2 in running shoes (really snug fit) but size 10/11 for any other footwear (idk why) and im 5ft7 and i know a guy who is 6ft2 and wears size 7 shoes so i don't think there is too much correlation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (5)
7.04%
October 2021 (39)
54.93%
November 2021 (8)
11.27%
December 2021 (7)
9.86%
January 2021 (6)
8.45%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (4)
5.63%