Watch
TSR199103.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TheFuze)
Guys, relax. - These things take time.
I'm really worried lol. When did you hear back that you got a face-to-face interview last year?
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cherry82)
Oh no, maybe I misread the email please don’t worry. Overall, they haven’t gotten back to me either
I just got invited to an interview!

Have you heard back yet?
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TSR199103.)
I just got invited to an interview!

Have you heard back yet?
Congrats on your interview!
Still haven’t heard from them yet, fingers crossed it will be good news, I wonder did they email or call?
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congrats on your interview!
Still haven’t heard from them yet, fingers crossed it will be good news, I wonder did they email or call?
They emailed me, check your junk email
Leann591
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application. I guess that means I got rejected. When did you apply for the apprenticeship and how long did it take for them to invite you to the video interview?
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Leann591)
I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application. I guess that means I got rejected. When did you apply for the apprenticeship and how long did it take for them to invite you to the video interview?
That's a shame, make sure you check your junk email guys! I applied on the 8th February. I just got an email saying they've changed the application process because of the corona virus. Now their doing a telephone interview and face-to-face (2 parts) interview which doesn't make sense but hey ho
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Leann591)
Same here, I haven’t heard from them to and I think this is my case too where I’m thinking I got rejected. I checked my junk mail many times and saw nothing. I would have preferred if they sent an email confirming the rejection though so I wouldn’t still hang on waiting for a reply. But it’s ok, these things happen.
Leann591
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here, I haven’t heard from them to and I think this is my case too where I’m thinking I got rejected. I checked my junk mail many times and saw nothing. I would have preferred if they sent an email confirming the rejection though so I wouldn’t still hang on waiting for a reply. But it’s ok, these things happen.
Yeah, it's not a big deal but I hate it when I hear nothing back. Rejection is better than being ignored lol. Does the status of your application say it's under review? Mine has been like this for a month now.
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Idk guys on last years thread some people heard back really late and some earlier than usual when they got invited to an interview. But since the coronavirus I’m not too sure about this year. One of you email or call them to ask if their still giving out interviews
Leann591
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Idk guys on last years thread some people heard back really late and some earlier than usual when they got invited to an interview. But since the coronavirus I’m not too sure about this year. One of you email or call them to ask if their still giving out interviews
Apparently they leave some applications open in case not enough people make it to the last stage. So there is a slim chance I might hear back but I doubt I will.
phoenix4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied to the apprenticeship in 6th February. I got invitation for my video interview on 11th feb. I did the video interview on 17th February. I got invited to the final interviews on 2 march. There were a range of dates and times to choose from- I chose the first date which was 12 march. I think they had interviews on 2 other dates like 17th march (with around 4 time slots each). On 7th march they emailed me saying due Coronavirus their interview process has been changed- they broke it into 2 stages- the first being a telephonic interview. I did mine today.
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by phoenix4)
I applied to the apprenticeship in 6th February. I got invitation for my video interview on 11th feb. I did the video interview on 17th February. I got invited to the final interviews on 2 march. There were a range of dates and times to choose from- I chose the first date which was 12 march. I think they had interviews on 2 other dates like 17th march (with around 4 time slots each). On 7th march they emailed me saying due Coronavirus their interview process has been changed- they broke it into 2 stages- the first being a telephonic interview. I did mine today.
Correct, they said to me that there will be more rounds to the interview, they just don’t know if it will be virtual or face to face.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TheFuze)
Guys, relax. - These things take time.
Given your still here a year after this thread was made, how did it go?
Did you get an offer?
Any tips for the guys going through the process?
phoenix4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Correct, they said to me that there will be more rounds to the interview, they just don’t know if it will be virtual or face to face.
In the telephonic interview, they told me that there will be most likely one other stage and it will be most likely done virtually.
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by phoenix4)
In the telephonic interview, they told me that there will be most likely one other stage and it will be most likely done virtually.
Oh okay, also check your PM I sent you a msg
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back yet for the next stage yet? I did my telephone interview not long back but haven’t heard back yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (289)
34.28%
No (554)
65.72%

Watched Threads