The Student Room Group

Sexually traumatized by disgusting girl (don't read if eating)...

One of my first times, I took the girl's clothes off and her whole ass was caked in sh*t. CAKED. I'm dead srs.

It has honestly traumatized me sexually. I swear to you I have never been as attracted to women since that experience as I was before.

It's not even funny tbh it's really ****ed up.
Are you serious?
Original post by Dylan_Poole1
Are you serious?

Yes.
What did you do?
Original post by Dylan_Poole1
What did you do?

Jumped out the window. This is also not a joke. It was on the ground floor.
Original post by RockyDennis
One of my first times, I took the girl's clothes off and her whole ass was caked in sh*t. CAKED. I'm dead srs.

It has honestly traumatized me sexually. I swear to you I have never been as attracted to women since that experience as I was before.

It's not even funny tbh it's really ****ed up.

You didn't take this filthy wh*re to your place did you? Were there crumbs of **** in your bed. That's why I prefer going to theirs, no 'bodily substances' for me to clean up

WTF was she drunk/high? Was she inbred? Was there something wrong with her?

Apart from the sh*t, how good looking was she actually?

I did a girl after she had been at the gym so her crotch and arse didn't exactly smell fresh and I've done one with acne and greasy skin but good grief, no rear ends were caked in sh*t!!!
@RockyDennis has someone hacked your account ?
Original post by PhilanderingBum
You didn't take this filthy wh*re to your place did you? Were there crumbs of **** in your bed. That's why I prefer going to theirs, no 'bodily substances' for me to clean up

WTF was she drunk/high? Was she inbred? Was there something wrong with her?

Apart from the sh*t, how good looking was she actually?

I did a girl after she had been at the gym so her crotch and arse didn't exactly smell fresh and I've done one with acne and greasy skin but good grief, no rear ends were caked in sh*t!!!

She was dog ugly and sober as a judge, she just had a hairy dingleberry ass. And no, it wasn't at my place.
Reply 8
Original post by RockyDennis
Jumped out the window. This is also not a joke. It was on the ground floor.

Did she chase after you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending