EEA
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi ,
Does anyone have the Vocal list for Greek Set texts? Please? Or ab; lle to help me find them
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EEA)
Hi ,
Does anyone have the Vocab list for Greek Set texts? Please? Or able to help me find them
is this what you want ?

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/70121-u...ulary-list.pdf
EEA
Rep:
?
Hi yea, thank you.Thats great. Do you know if there is an easy to use Verb table ? Just can't find one with all the rules
wbanner2001
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EEA)
Hi ,
Does anyone have the Vocal list for Greek Set texts? Please? Or ab; lle to help me find them
Hi EEA, just this week I was wondering the same thing. Firstly, are you aware that there is a main Greek GCSE 2018 thread entitled 'OCR Classical Greek GCSE' where others might be able to help you? I am doing Option B which is the Prose Literature A (Herodotus) - and Verse Literature A (Odyssey). I was trying to make flashcards to prepare for the 5-mark translation question on quizlet and so I was looking for the Greek versions of the set texts online. I wasn't able to find the Herodotus Greek version and so I emailed OCR and they said it is only available in this Greek anthology book but there isn't a digital version of that anyway. However, I did find the Odyssey on this website: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/...D6%3Acard%3D48

I can send the quizlet info to you if you wish.

I have also just noticed that there are three more Greek GCSE forums other than OCR Classical Greek GCSE, which are called 'Classical Greek GCSE', OCR GCSE Classical Greek and GCSE Classical Greek literature. Perhaps you could search for more help there?
wbanner2001
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Actually, I have checked and only this thread is active for this year: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5163524

other than this one.
wbanner2001
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EEA)
Hi yea, thank you.Thats great. Do you know if there is an easy to use Verb table ? Just can't find one with all the rules
I believe that is the language defined list and not inclusive of all the vocabulary in the literature texts.
EEA
Rep:
?
(Original post by wbanner2001)
Hi EEA, just this week I was wondering the same thing. Firstly, are you aware that there is a main Greek GCSE 2018 thread entitled 'OCR Classical Greek GCSE' where others might be able to help you? I am doing Option B which is the Prose Literature A (Herodotus) - and Verse Literature A (Odyssey). I was trying to make flashcards to prepare for the 5-mark translation question on quizlet and so I was looking for the Greek versions of the set texts online. I wasn't able to find the Herodotus Greek version and so I emailed OCR and they said it is only available in this Greek anthology book but there isn't a digital version of that anyway. However, I did find the Odyssey on this website: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/...D6%3Acard%3D48

I can send the quizlet info to you if you wish.

I have also just noticed that there are three more Greek GCSE forums other than OCR Classical Greek GCSE, which are called 'Classical Greek GCSE', OCR GCSE Classical Greek and GCSE Classical Greek literature. Perhaps you could search for more help there?
Ah brilliant that's really helpful, would you mind sending me the flashcards? I'm having a panic I think, coz just when I thought I had it n hand Im not so sure now. I'm going to go into the other forums too.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Foreign languages study help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (1)
25%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (3)
75%

Watched Threads