The Student Room Group

Help with spanish !!!!

I was doing a listening exam and I was picking out key vocabulary that I could use. One of the people used a subjunctive in her sentence and I wanted to use it

The sentence was " soy Aurora... mucha gente no vengan al museo porque las entradas son muy caras"

Meaning = I am Aurora ... many people don't come to the museum because the tickets are very expensive.

however after she says " soy Aurora" she says a something but I can’t make it out that's why I have put ellipses in the sentence above showing that I don't know what word she says. Can you help me please I have been trying for a very long time but just can’t figure it out, I cropped the listening exam because it was too big to attach but if you would like to know it was the "Spanish GCSE Listening Paper 1H June 2015"
Original post by Maths1up
I was doing a listening exam and I was picking out key vocabulary that I could use. One of the people used a subjunctive in her sentence and I wanted to use it

The sentence was " soy Aurora... mucha gente no vengan al museo porque las entradas son muy caras"

Meaning = I am Aurora ... many people don't come to the museum because the tickets are very expensive.

however after she says " soy Aurora" she says a something but I can’t make it out that's why I have put ellipses in the sentence above showing that I don't know what word she says. Can you help me please I have been trying for a very long time but just can’t figure it out, I cropped the listening exam because it was too big to attach but if you would like to know it was the "Spanish GCSE Listening Paper 1H June 2015"

Hey :hi:

She says "me inquieta que" which means it worries me that...

Hope this helps :h:
Reply 2
Original post by ikeapanda37
hey :hi:

She says "me inquieta que" which means it worries me that...

Hope this helps :h

muchisimas gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Maths1up

As "gente" is a singular noun, it should be "no venga" instead of "no vengan".
Reply 4
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
As "gente" is a singular noun, it should be "no venga" instead of "no vengan".

oh yh thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending