Aberdeen University- Acomomodation??

Watch
loulou0123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have applied to Aberdeen University and got a conditional offer. I will be going next year and was really curious about the accommodations. I have done a lot of research and wasn't sure which ones to apply to. Which one is better, Adam Smith or NCC??
silviamartha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by loulou0123)
I have applied to Aberdeen University and got a conditional offer. I will be going next year and was really curious about the accommodations. I have done a lot of research and wasn't sure which ones to apply to. Which one is better, Adam Smith or NCC??
Avoid Adam Smith at all costs. NCC and Grant Court are the best ones.
loulou0123
Rep:
?
Is there a reason why?
loulou0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by silviamartha)
Avoid Adam Smith at all costs. NCC and Grant Court are the best ones.
Is there a reason why?
matth3wb23
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I really liked the look of Causeway View, and I've booked a room there for next year (2018/19) but have decided not to study in Aberdeen. I need to find somebody to take over the tenancy for a classic en-suite room, so if you decide to book a room, please get in touch!
Cheers, Matt
LK457
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
FLAT FOR RENT *****************Looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Caledon Court ASAP.En-suite room, good location close to RGU, Aberdeen Uni with good links to city centre.DM me for more details.
caffron
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by loulou0123)
Is there a reason why?
Adam Smith is expensive because it's catered. You get a meal card that has a certain allowance on it so they make sure you're buying your lunches from them. The quality of the living area is similar to Fyfe/some of the other cheaper ones.
MrDrasil
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Flat for rent,
Need someone to take over my room at Spring Gardens, close to city center/ both universities, Dm me for details
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi all, If you're still looking for accommodation in Aberdeen then you're in for a treat... we're now offering ensuite rooms at Mealmarket Exchange for just £99 per week and Studio rooms from £130 per week!!

There's only a limited number of rooms remaining, book now!
https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locat...arket-exchange
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (645)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (817)
42.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.62%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.51%

Watched Threads