The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

MSc or Continue with ACCA - Advise Needed

Hi guys,

I am an international student in London. I have a BSc (Hons) Finance and Accounting degree (upper second class 2.1).

I am currently studying for ACCA at BPP university Shepherd bush campus in London. I have claimed exemptions from 7/13 papers. The course started in March 18 and will end in Dec 18.

6 papers outstanding.
F5
F6
And 4 Professional Papers

Appearing for 3 papers in June. (F5, F6, P5)
3 papers will be given in Dec 18.

I have also applied for Msc Accounting, Accountability and Financial Management at Kings College London which starts in September 18. Hopefully i’ll get the offer.

As per tier 4 visa regulations i cannot be a full time student at 2 universities.

I need advise as to what i should do. ACCA has 4 exam cycles per year and i can do ACCA back in my country too. Masters only has 1 intake per year (September).

I dont want to waste my time as i want to get the qualifications as soon as possible.

Should i give 3 exams in june and withdraw from BPP and do my masters from September 18 and i want to know if it is easy and if i will get the visa easily if i withdraw from BPP. Kindly suggest what i should do.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest