The Student Room Group

boots or whsmiths

i’ve found out that i can work in boots or whsmiths at the age of 15. what does everyone think will be best for me
Original post by Kasie.Renforth
i’ve found out that i can work in boots or whsmiths at the age of 15. what does everyone think will be best for me

You can't honestly expect us to answer that considering we know absolutely nothing about you.
Original post by DrawTheLine
You can't honestly expect us to answer that considering we know absolutely nothing about you.

i mean in general, like what is it like to work there.
WHSmith obviously
i mean in general, like what is it like to work there.

You'll be involved in providing customer service, possibly on the tills. You'll need good knowledge about the products and policies of the company. You'll need to be able to deal with customer queries or know where to direct them to in order to solve said query. It should be a good environment, but it depends on the people who work there.
You aren't guaranteed a job at either place if you apply. I'd apply to both if you have the opportunity to.
You might want to consider which place would be easier for you to get and to and from as well.
Knowing about the products their is important.
Reply 6
Original post by AzureCeleste
You aren't guaranteed a job at either place if you apply. I'd apply to both if you have the opportunity to.

^this.

And the application, interview and selection process should help you decide which you prefer if you are lucky enough to get offers from both... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Assuming they accept. Apply to both and see what happens.

If you are in to science then boots could be helpful later on but go in to the store and see which environment is better. Compare the pay, hours, colleagues and commute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending