Original post by Anonymous
its the same ting innit

yes
Reply 2
its the same ting innit

It's not 'the same ting innit'
Reply 3
The age limit should be 95 years after birth.

I bet the OP's parents wished it was true.
its the same ting innit

:lolwut: Legalising something as extreme as that would set the precedent for an extreme disregard for human life. How long would it be before the government wants to 'euthanise' our grannies?
its the same ting innit

this should be a poll
Original post by PhilanderingBum
:lolwut: Legalising something as extreme as that would set the precedent for an extreme disregard for human life. How long would it be before the government wants to 'euthanise' our grannies?

They already kill babies so it t surprise me tbh
It’s not the same is it? It’s murder.
After some of the stupid things I've seen on this site, I don't know why I am still surprised to see things like this...OP clearly doesn't know what an abortion is. :s-smilie:
its the same ting innit

What the ****! It's not the same thing, post-abortion is ****ing murder!!
Original post by Know Your Enemy
After some of the stupid things I've seen on this site, I don't know why I am still surprised to see things like this...OP clearly doesn't know what an abortion is. :s-smilie:

PRSOM :frown:
I think parents should get to reserve the right to terminate their children until they move out of the house and stop being freeloaders.
Don't feed the troll.
its the same ting innit

is ur mum and dad the same thing
Okay, I'll give you a serious answer. If you mean by after birth abortion, that the child should be killed, then no. Now the kid's in the world, don't take her out of it. What you can do instead is allow her to be adopted by someone else who wants a kid and that way everyone's happy. The child gets to live it's life, you get to live yours and the new parents have what they've always wanted.

Once you've gone through the whole nasty pregnancy thing and the actual birth, why kill the child? The point of abortion is to stop a child being born and to stop the mother having to go through all that if she can't for mental reasons or whatever.

If you were willing to carry a child for 9 months and give birth to it killing it would just be a waste of time, to put it bluntly. Just have a normal abortion or get it adopted bro, is my point.
An abortion is terminating a pregnancy to prevent the birth of a baby, as Volibear kindly pointed out. This could be for several reasons, including a suspected disability/health condition and the fact the mother simply chose to have one for whatever reason.

After-birth "abortion" (if that's how OP wants to refer to killing a person) would presumably be a parent's way of euthanising their kid because they don't like them for whatever reason.

OP, may you explain how you came to the conclusion that these are the "same ting"?
Reply 16
Original post by Know Your Enemy

I'm sure he does - it's a troll thread if you hadn't noticed
Reply 17
I love troll threads.

But uh, it really depends on the situation in my opinion. Is the baby perfectly healthy? Then no, of course not. Is the baby deathly ill, and will it live the few days it has in pain? Then maybe. Context is important. You can't really answer "Is this okay?" without looking at all of the factors surrounding said thing.
Original post by Tamamo
I love troll threads.

But uh, it really depends on the situation in my opinion. Is the baby perfectly healthy? Then no, of course not. Is the baby deathly ill, and will it live the few days it has in pain? Then maybe. Context is important. You can't really answer "Is this okay?" without looking at all of the factors surrounding said thing.

I would argue the situation you put there is not abortion, but rather allowing the child to die with dignity. Like that baby last year (I believe he was called Charlie)
Reply 19
Original post by Andrew97
I would argue the situation you put there is not abortion, but rather allowing the child to die with dignity. Like that baby last year (I believe he was called Charlie)

Oh yeah, I would fully agree with you. I was just assuming what the OP meant was post-birth euthanizing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending