The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE ICT - 14th May [Exam Discussion]

How is everyone doing so far for revision here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MystG123

do u have revision material you can send me
Reply 2
I'm making most of mine on getrevising. Have you got the purple revision guide book? I find it really useful.
I'm making most of mine on getrevising. Have you got the purple revision guide book? I find it really useful.

yh i do
Reply 4
Use that along the technology update. That's what I've been basing my notes on.
Use that along the technology update. That's what I've been basing my notes on.

what technology update
Reply 6
A list of updated technology that we should know about. Look on the edexcel website. It is below the specification or ask your teacher about it.
Hey guys

How is the revision going? Only a few days left now, feeling prepared ? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey guys

How is the revision going? Only a few days left now, feeling prepared ? :biggrin:

I'm hoping to get A star because in my controlled assessment I have literally scraped getting an A star if based on last years boundaries. Revision is basically practice past papers - which thankfully there are loads of!
Any websites that can be used to revise?
A list of updated technology that we should know about. Look on the edexcel website. It is below the specification or ask your teacher about it.

Could you please give examples of updated technology?
Original post by karlas123
do u have revision material you can send me

Try using Bitesize, also search for predictions on what is going to be set. Good luck. Tbf it realy depends on what u got on ur coursework

I have the question one but not the acc revision guide

Hi everyone. Based on my research i am pretty sure the first multi-choice question is going to be based on wearable technology. My teacher also agreed with me.
Original post by LJerram123
Hi everyone. Based on my research i am pretty sure the first multi-choice question is going to be based on wearable technology. My teacher also agreed with me.

like a smart watch?
Original post by LJerram123
Try using Bitesize, also search for predictions on what is going to be set. Good luck. Tbf it realy depends on what u got on ur coursework

i cannot find any predictions
anyone has any guesses for the 6 mark question??
Reply 17
Original post by sparta_2002
anyone has any guesses for the 6 mark question??

My teacher thinks it's going to be on either:

Facebook privacy
Computers and the environment
Digital Divide
Legal Implications

Facebook privacy
Digital Divide
Legal Implications

oh ok thx

Facebook privacy
Digital Divide
Legal Implications

Environment has already come up on 2016 paper, and Facebook Privacy is too new to come up. Not saying they are impossible, but unlikely......bt just in my opinion perhaps....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending