GCSE History AQA Restoration England, 1660–1685

Watch
Zainab88
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys!
i was wondering if anyone had any good websites or resources they would be willing to share for the GCSE Restoration England topic or just the AQA exam in general .
Thank you!!!
vaahine6
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
there are barely any resources online but there are a few flashcards that you can use to test yourself created by students on getrevising. I did email the Royal Observatory about information but they said they don't know much on the historical side, they focus on the actual astronomy part more.
I'll link a few get revising flashcards below but I think you need to make a free account to access them.

https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-t...ype=flashcards

https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-t...ype=flashcards

I hope it helps!
annoymous123
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
how did people find the exam?
Zainab88
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by annoymous123)
how did people find the exam?
Alright however I could have included more .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (99)
35.23%
Yes - a trusted person (78)
27.76%
No (73)
25.98%
I'm not sure (31)
11.03%

Watched Threads