What grade would this be r.s

Watch this thread
idkthename
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am doing aqa religious studies it is course b

I got 67 out of 99 in a specimen paper today but i looked back at what my school put as the boundaries and apparently it isnt even a 7.

Anyone have any idea if these are the right boundaries because according to my school a 9 would be 97%
Also could you tell me what my grade would be
K.o123
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
in my school that would be a 4, the boundaries are really high to get a 7 it's like 85% an a 9 is like 98%
idkthename
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
seriously what the heck, everyone said to me r.e is easy but i dont find it easy because all the concepts are repeated for marks but common sense tells you that you need to think of something else.
i got a question saying the bible is all catholics need for proof of life after death.
how am i meant to get 2 agrees and disagrees fpr that its pointless
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by idkthename)
seriously what the heck, everyone said to me r.e is easy but i dont find it easy because all the concepts are repeated for marks but common sense tells you that you need to think of something else.
i got a question saying the bible is all catholics need for proof of life after death.
how am i meant to get 2 agrees and disagrees fpr that its pointless
if it’s easy then the grade boundaries are gonna be lower, it needs to be a challenge for people to get 9s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
16.12%
The paper was reasonable (178)
48.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
25.14%
It was TERRIBLE (37)
10.11%

Watched Threads