The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL/HKU 4 Year Law Course

So I've been looking into law degree's and I really like the look of the dual degree offered by UCL/HKU but I'm a bit confused on some points if anyone has any ideas please help!

1. Can a UK student loan cover the 2 years spent in China? // What does it mean when it says pay directly to HKU?

2. From research it seems some people have applied to HKU first? ???(mass confusion me)

3. Do I need to be fluent in Chinese?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by CharlieMonster
So I've been looking into law degree's and I really like the look of the dual degree offered by UCL/HKU but I'm a bit confused on some points if anyone has any ideas please help!

1. Can a UK student loan cover the 2 years spent in China? // What does it mean when it says pay directly to HKU?

2. From research it seems some people have applied to HKU first? ???(mass confusion me)

3. Do I need to be fluent in Chinese?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1. No, you have to pay the fees for HKU yourself.
2. Don't know.
3. No

If you don't have the money to pay for this degree, consider the Law with Another Legal System (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong) BA (you get to do a year abroad in Hing Kong and student loans cover the cost).
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Snufkin
1. No, you have to pay the fees for HKU yourself.
2. Don't know.
3. No

If you don't have the money to pay for this degree, consider the Law with Another Legal System (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong) BA (you get to do a year abroad in Hing Kong and student loans cover the cost).

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending