The Student Room Group

Which music uni do You recommend?

Hi Guys, I've come to UK to apply for music universities. I've applied for Bachelor Music Performance (vocal) courses at ACM, ICMP, LCCM, BIMM and Leeds College of Music. Surprisingly I've been accepted at all of them. Now, I have no idea which is the best and what to do. Is there anyone who could share an opinion and knowledge about any of these? I'd truly appreciate. Warm regards, Bart
Reply 1
Original post by BartH
Hi Guys, I've come to UK to apply for music universities. I've applied for Bachelor Music Performance (vocal) courses at ACM, ICMP, LCCM, BIMM and Leeds College of Music. Surprisingly I've been accepted at all of them. Now, I have no idea which is the best and what to do. Is there anyone who could share an opinion and knowledge about any of these? I'd truly appreciate. Warm regards, Bart

hey did you end up going to one of these uni's, if so how is it. I'm looking to apply to all 3 but thought i might try and find out which one is the best before applying
Reply 2
Berklee.
Reply 3
apparently water bear brighton is meant to be good the people who run it set up acm and bimm

Quick Reply

Latest