I need help on love and relationship poems I need questions Watch

preparedtowork
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I need exam questions on comparing poems in the love and relationship poem I tried looking for past papers it doesn’t pop or it is not clear the question. Can someone give me questions? Thank you
euphrosynay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
the aqa poetry questions are usually quite straightforward in layout. you'll be asked to explore how a certain theme is presented by poets in a poem printed on the paper, and another poem of your choice.

here are some examples of questions:

compare how poets present parting in Mother, any distance and one other poem of your choice. (specimen)

compare how poets present romantic love in Sonnet 29 and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present parental love in Walking Away and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present married love in Singh Song! and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present romantic love in Neutral Tones and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present father-son relationships in Follower and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present romantic relationships in Porphyria's Lover and one other poem of your choice.

compare how poets present marital relationships in The Farmer's Bride and one other poem of your choice.

the possible structure for this question isn't varied, but you'll only get one question like this in the exam, and there'll always be a lot to write about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.63%
No (267)
33.38%

Watched Threads