The Student Room Group

Desperate help for relationship

Right im in this **** dilemma right now, (i know my grammar is trash please don't comment it )

Anyway so i cheated on my girlfriend a week ago until now i felt no regret and no guilt. i feel like ****. my girlfriend doesn't know. we've been together for a good 3 months and we love each-other. she's not exactly the super outgoing lets get shitfaced type of gall, slightly shy but kind. Anyway i was slightly under the influence and this extremely kinky girl starts touching me **** and yeh one thing lead to another. my mates one of them which i respect the 2 others who heard that i lost my virginity want in on the action and 1 of them just bum the **** out of this girl who he's never met and will just get all defensive if i say anything meanish. So while i was at my gf's house she went to chill in the cinema with those 3 (my mates) and we have like parties with like 50 people invited and the party is for my girlfriend and one of the mates of i dont respect and the one i respect it hosts it. so basically my girlfriend, host dude and bum guy should get to choose who comes but instead those 3 have a vote, host dude says no and the other 2 say yes. everyone else coming to the party don't know this gall and werent told. so basically she's been told she's coming. i can either tell my girlfriend and risk her breaking up with me and literally my respect and reputation from everyone being taken. Or i risk the one night stand coming along and accidentally or purposefully or someone else i have told spilling it and girlfriend loosing trust and breaking up. Please someone else help me.
Reply 1
I stopped reading when i read that someone got bummed , sorry.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Welp could just not go to the party and say your ill
Reply 3
Original post by No$feratu
I stopped reading when i read that someone got bummed , sorry.

funny, when i mean bum im talking like they always stick up to that person.
Reply 4
Original post by JoeyyS
Welp could just not go to the party and say your ill

and let the one night stand go and possibly tell her?
Reply 5
Well you could be overthinking the whole thing tbh. When has a one night stand ever approached someone and said hey remember that one time we ****ed
Reply 6
Original post by JoeyyS
Well you could be overthinking the whole thing tbh. When has a one night stand ever approached someone and said hey remember that one time we ****ed

fair point, but it's my guilt which is driving me insane. it's the fact she's coming without my girlfriends knowledge. also the fact that she's pretty much a **** and my friends might just get drunk and say something paranoids me so much.
Original post by Luca Km
Right im in this **** dilemma right now, (i know my grammar is trash please don't comment it )

Anyway so i cheated on my girlfriend a week ago until now i felt no regret and no guilt. i feel like ****. my girlfriend doesn't know. we've been together for a good 3 months and we love each-other. she's not exactly the super outgoing lets get shitfaced type of gall, slightly shy but kind. Anyway i was slightly under the influence and this extremely kinky girl starts touching me **** and yeh one thing lead to another. my mates one of them which i respect the 2 others who heard that i lost my virginity want in on the action and 1 of them just bum the **** out of this girl who he's never met and will just get all defensive if i say anything meanish. So while i was at my gf's house she went to chill in the cinema with those 3 (my mates) and we have like parties with like 50 people invited and the party is for my girlfriend and one of the mates of i dont respect and the one i respect it hosts it. so basically my girlfriend, host dude and bum guy should get to choose who comes but instead those 3 have a vote, host dude says no and the other 2 say yes. everyone else coming to the party don't know this gall and werent told. so basically she's been told she's coming. i can either tell my girlfriend and risk her breaking up with me and literally my respect and reputation from everyone being taken. Or i risk the one night stand coming along and accidentally or purposefully or someone else i have told spilling it and girlfriend loosing trust and breaking up. Please someone else help me.

So I think it is interesting that right at the beginning or your post you let it be known that you had no regret and didn't feel guilty......right until you realized you could get caught. You are not feeling bad about what you did you are concerned about your reputation. If you truly cared about your girlfriend this dilemma would be happening. You just don't want to have to face the repercussion of your action. Understandable but just acknowledge it's not the guilt that is driving you insane - it is saving how you look in your friend group's eyes. Most likely she won't find out at the party but eventually it is most likely she will find out. So how would you prefer that info get to her - through you or word on the street?
Hope this is a life lesson moving forward - the risk isn't work the quick reward.
If your stupid enough to cheat, your a stupid person for losing someone like that! Lost track (no offense)
I hope she does find out from you. You made the mistake of being a cheater now live with it.
Looking towards the future *dont do it again or karma will hit you up later on in life*
(Happend to me)
Sorry its harsh.
Reply 9
Original post by Hopefully1
So I think it is interesting that right at the beginning or your post you let it be known that you had no regret and didn't feel guilty......right until you realized you could get caught. You are not feeling bad about what you did you are concerned about your reputation. If you truly cared about your girlfriend this dilemma would be happening. You just don't want to have to face the repercussion of your action. Understandable but just acknowledge it's not the guilt that is driving you insane - it is saving how you look in your friend group's eyes. Most likely she won't find out at the party but eventually it is most likely she will find out. So how would you prefer that info get to her - through you or word on the street?
Hope this is a life lesson moving forward - the risk isn't work the quick reward.

you bring up something which i agree to a certain extent, yes my reputation towards my friends does matter but isn't that part of guilt i also would hate how my girlfriend would feel because i've seen people who got caught cheating and they just got depressed for ages. i knew i could get caught from the start it's just i met up with her and like i just got to love her even more and i just can't live with the fact of her not knowing.
I think you should of thought about how much you loved your girlfriend before you decided to cheat. You should tell her as soon as possible and she can decide from there if she wants to be with you or not. It's a life lesson and you'll learn something from this.
Original post by Luca Km

1. No you don't love your girlfriend. If you loved her you would respect her and feel some compassion for her (but by your own admission you feel no guilt and no regret).

2. It doesn't matter what the other girl was like, you did what you did because you have no moral conscience. If your girl cheated on you but she said "Well the guy was super hot & kinky and started kissing my neck (and one thing led to another)!" would that somehow lesson her accountability? Hell no.

3. Well personally I hope all this comes out because your girlfriend really shouldn't trust you. You're a dirty little cheater with no remorse nor moral conscience! She really deserves someone so much better than you.

Really, you are a little piece of work. You are so preoccupied with saving your own sorry ass, have you considered how your actions have jeopardized this girls wellbeing (potentially passing on STD's like herpes to her, potentially humiliating her at this party, messing with her trust, disrespecting her by cheating on her etc)?

My advice: Confess up to her now, because I guarantee you that this is NOT going to stay quiet forever (the girl you had sex with knows, your mates know, her friends will no doubt know etc- it's already out). And how would you rather this come out;

a. In a nice quiet private room between you and your girlfriend.
b. It coming out during a very public party
c. Or the whole thing getting back to your girlfriend via 3rd, 4th or 5th hand etc gossip?

Do the right thing and be honest with her and let her go. You don't love this nice girl (and she deserves better than this). If you really wanted to be with her, you wouldn't have cheated on her.
Reply 12
Original post by Feastful
1. No you don't love your girlfriend. If you loved her you would respect her and feel some compassion for her (but by your own admission you feel no guilt and no regret).

2. It doesn't matter what the other girl was like, you did what you did because you have no moral conscience. If your girl cheated on you but she said "Well the guy was super hot & kinky and started kissing my neck (and one thing led to another)!" would that somehow lesson her accountability? Hell no.

3. Well personally I hope all this comes out because your girlfriend really shouldn't trust you. You're a dirty little cheater with no remorse nor moral conscience! She really deserves someone so much better than you.

Really, you are a little piece of work. You are so preoccupied with saving your own sorry ass, have you considered how your actions have jeopardized this girls wellbeing (potentially passing on STD's like herpes to her, potentially humiliating her at this party, messing with her trust, disrespecting her by cheating on her etc)?

My advice: Confess up to her now, because I guarantee you that this is NOT going to stay quiet forever (the girl you had sex with knows, your mates know, her friends will no doubt know etc- it's already out). And how would you rather this come out;

a. In a nice quiet private room between you and your girlfriend.
b. It coming out during a very public party
c. Or the whole thing getting back to your girlfriend via 3rd, 4th or 5th hand etc gossip?

Do the right thing and be honest with her and let her go. You don't love this nice girl (and she deserves better than this). If you really wanted to be with her, you wouldn't have cheated on her.

right.. im not gonna pull the victim card and say that you're wrong what i did was wrong and disgusting. But who are you to tell me that i don't love her and feel no remorse? and when i said kinky it wasn't a reason i just said what she was like, jeorpardized her wellbeing? ima go into detail, first of all she gave me xannax rather than anti depressants which i wasn't aware of till afterwards, she asked me to have sex under the influence and then asked for anal which i said no towards. i even stopped having sex because i felt like **** halfway through.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending