The Student Room Group

Muslim girl gone wild

I was a really good Muslim girl up until 28, until it was made clear to my parents no asian man would marry me as my father was gravely ill and had to quit his job, then my mother quit her job to be his full time carer. Anyways I met a white guy this year (lost my virginity to him) and we are now in a sexual relationship things are going fine but he always tells me when we have sex i act like a hooker, and that he is used to girls being more normal during sex. The thing is I was brought up to believe sex is bad so I am being bad if that makes sense, I didnt have a normal relationship like other girls at 16 to 25 so I am not sure what he is getting at, any advice would be much appreciated xxxxx
um, I'm a lot younger than you and by all means whatever advice I give now might not be completely correct for you so feel free to ignore it if you disagree.
I understand what you mean, being a Muslim like myself we have been taught from childhood that that kind of relationship is strictly forbidden. the reason you might be feeling that way may be because you have a guilty conscience for going against what you have been taught, and also what adds to this is that your parents are going through a hard time for which reason you may be feeling even more uncomfortable. I'd say take the relationship slowly and try to understand yourself better as a person and then deal with your relationship with him when you have feel more like yourself and know what you want to do and be. and don't feel pressure from either him or any other person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending