Royal Holloway Accommodation Guide 2018 - Q&A Watch

Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ryujin2000)
Hi, I am having trouble booking a time slot for arrival. It seems that I am unable to click on the time slot I want.
Hi ryujin2000,

I would suggest getting in touch with our Student Services team about this. You can email them at [email protected] .uk or call them at +44 (0)1784 276641.

Susana
ShayneCabs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by janeyjaney)
Hi,
Quick question ☺️

I’ve accepted my accommodation offer for a post grad room in George Eliot. Can you please tell me if housemates are allocated completely randomly or not? I ended up in halls in the past where every other student spoke Chinese. They were lovely but it made it difficult to communicate.
Also, is there any scope for asking for a top floor room?

Hey there is a Large En-Suite at The Pad for 250£ per week if you're interested or any of your friends are. The room is currently under my name but due to personal reasons I will not heading to the university anymore. So if you or any friends are interested please let me know.
KataB2001
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are all corridors at founders single-sex or is there an option for mixed sex?
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by KataB2001)
Are all corridors at founders single-sex or is there an option for mixed sex?
Hi KataB2001,

The corridors in Founder's are single-gendered, but there are a number of common areas and shared spaces that are available to be used by everyone so it's easy to meet other people from the other floors.

Susana
Vinster2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,
I was wondering how easy it was to rearrange my living arrangements with Royal Holloway. On my UCAS application I put that I would be staying at home. However, I have now decided that I would like to stay away and I was wondering when and how I would go about changing this.

Many Thanks,
Vinay
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Vinster2000)
Hi,
I was wondering how easy it was to rearrange my living arrangements with Royal Holloway. On my UCAS application I put that I would be staying at home. However, I have now decided that I would like to stay away and I was wondering when and how I would go about changing this.

Many Thanks,
Vinay
Hi Vinay,

You don't need to make any changes as our Halls of Residences are open to all students. We'll send you information about applying for accommodation once you receive an offer from us.

Susana
Vinster2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks Susana!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Vinster2000)
Thanks Susana!
You're welcome! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Susana
Georgina_Pridham
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've accepted my place to study at RHL and I'm trying to book accomidation, but when I try to register with my student ID number it says it can't find my details? I'm using the ID from the application email but nothing is working?
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Georgina_Pridham)
I've accepted my place to study at RHL and I'm trying to book accomidation, but when I try to register with my student ID number it says it can't find my details? I'm using the ID from the application email but nothing is working?
Hi Georgina_Pridham,

Applications for accommodation will be open in Spring 2019 for September 2019 entry. We'll send you an email once the applications open.

Have you had a look at our accommodation options on our website?

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed