Macbeth question for AQA 2018 Watch

blue338
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Okay so many people are predicting Lady Macbeth is going to be the focus this year but I would take those predictions with a pinch of salt, anyway heres some practice exam questions: ALSO IF YOU ARE DOING THE AQA EXAM YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE YOURSELF WITH A FITTING EXTRACT FOR THESE QUESTIONS

- How does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as a powerful character?

-How does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as ambitious?

-How does Shakespeare Lady Macbeths character and how does it change throughout the play?

-How is lady Macbeth seen as manipulative?

-How is Lady Macbeth seen as controlling?

-'Lady Macbeth is to blame for the stories events and Macbeths downfall' discuss.

-How does Shakesperare use the character of Lady Macbeth to show his concerns in society?

-What is the importance of Macbeth and Lady Macbeths relationship?

-How does Lady Macbeth use Language to manipulate Macbeth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are some non LM related questions for Macbeth.

-How is ambition shows in Macbeth

- How effective is Shakespeares use of the supernatural and how do they help convey his purpose?

-Explain the role of the witches in Macbeth

-What is the purpose of Banquo?

-How does Macbeth change during the course of the play?

-How does Shakespeare portray deceitfulness?

-How far does Shakespeare present confussion and difficult decisions?

-How does Shakespeare present the issue of Insanity?

-How does Shakespeare use the beginning of the pay to set out Macbeths downfall?

-'no one but Macbeth is responsible' discuss.

-How does Shakespeare show the theme of guilt in the play Macbeth.

-How does Shakespeare use the witches to create suspense and drama?

Hope this helps!
UnknownSnowFlake
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
But wasn't Lady Macbeth in the specimen paper. So my teachers are saying that it's rather unlikely to come up. I was actually thinking maybe Macbeth's and Lady Macbeth's relationship or a theme maybe (not ambition because that was last year's).
Lileggg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by blue338)
Okay so many people are predicting Lady Macbeth is going to be the focus this year but I would take those predictions with a pinch of salt, anyway heres some practice exam questions: ALSO IF YOU ARE DOING THE AQA EXAM YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE YOURSELF WITH A FITTING EXTRACT FOR THESE QUESTIONS

- How does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as a powerful character?

-How does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as ambitious?

-How does Shakespeare Lady Macbeths character and how does it change throughout the play?

-How is lady Macbeth seen as manipulative?

-How is Lady Macbeth seen as controlling?

-'Lady Macbeth is to blame for the stories events and Macbeths downfall' discuss.

-How does Shakesperare use the character of Lady Macbeth to show his concerns in society?

-What is the importance of Macbeth and Lady Macbeths relationship?

-How does Lady Macbeth use Language to manipulate Macbeth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are some non LM related questions for Macbeth.

-How is ambition shows in Macbeth

- How effective is Shakespeares use of the supernatural and how do they help convey his purpose?

-Explain the role of the witches in Macbeth

-What is the purpose of Banquo?

-How does Macbeth change during the course of the play?

-How does Shakespeare portray deceitfulness?

-How far does Shakespeare present confussion and difficult decisions?

-How does Shakespeare present the issue of Insanity?

-How does Shakespeare use the beginning of the pay to set out Macbeths downfall?

-'no one but Macbeth is responsible' discuss.

-How does Shakespeare show the theme of guilt in the play Macbeth.

-How does Shakespeare use the witches to create suspense and drama?

Hope this helps!
Hello basically for the supernatural question I wrote about macbeth seeing hallucinations and lady macbeth and macbeth being embodiments of the supernatural and talked about them.was that a good thing to do is it write?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
blue338
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Lileggg)
Hello basically for the supernatural question I wrote about macbeth seeing hallucinations and lady macbeth and macbeth being embodiments of the supernatural and talked about them.was that a good thing to do is it write?
Did you qrite about Banquo? I think the hallucinations are a fab idea, personally my main points were Banquos attitude towards the supernatural as skeptical and suspcious yet he trusts them to an extent because he wants to hear his prophecies from tehm, I put Macbeth changes his attitude towards the witches as he goes from being skeptical to almost being reliant on them.
Lileggg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by blue338)
Did you qrite about Banquo? I think the hallucinations are a fab idea, personally my main points were Banquos attitude towards the supernatural as skeptical and suspcious yet he trusts them to an extent because he wants to hear his prophecies from tehm, I put Macbeth changes his attitude towards the witches as he goes from being skeptical to almost being reliant on them.
No I didn’t write about macbeth but I did write about how lady macbeth and macbeth we’re embodiments if the supernatural and that macbeth was also hesistant into listening to here.However he listens to his mental conscious without questioning it.is that right
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
blue338
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Lileggg)
No I didn’t write about macbeth but I did write about how lady macbeth and macbeth we’re embodiments if the supernatural and that macbeth was also hesistant into listening to here.However he listens to his mental conscious without questioning it.is that right
I dont know wether its right but if you explained it properly with evidence they should award you marks
Zaggidida
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
[redacted]
Last edited by entertainmyfaith; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%