This discussion is closed.
thehorn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I was wondering if anyone had their interviews for ODP @ BCU (2018 intake)? I have my interview tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone could share the type of questions that they were asked? I'm such a nervous wreck atm ;(
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Birmingham City University
Louisene1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did you get on? I'm applying for next year and i'm wondering the same thing!
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Louisene1)
How did you get on? I'm applying for next year and i'm wondering the same thing!
Hi Louisene1,

Please let us know if you would like any guidance or support for your upcoming interview for ODP. Good luck! Thank you, BCU
ashh619
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I really need advice as I am going to have my interview soon for BCU
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ashh619)
Hi, I really need advice as I am going to have my interview soon for BCU
Hi Ash,

It's great that you have applied to study the ODP course here at BCU, don't painc about your interview though, we won't try to trip you up. Here are a few pointers for you to think about, the main things that will be covered in the interview include (but aren't exclusive) :

- A Team Building exercise
- Quick interviews including the role of an ODP, the 3 different areas that they work in, and showing you have a clear knowledge of the profession (do lots of research)
- An example of a time when you have been an advocate for someone

We have put together a few tips for interviews too: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/health-science...ply/interviews

If you have any other queries then please let us know, good luck!

Claire
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (427)
56.63%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.37%

Watched Threads