Gender = Female
Age = 15 years
Height = 5 ft 5
Weight = 58 kg

Note: I do not exercise
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
BMI (Body Mass Index): 21.3
According to this https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweig...MassIndex.aspx

You are healthy weight
Yme2day
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
>Objectively speaking I calculated your BMI index (mass/height2) {Height being in metres} and you've come up to be in the normal band.

>Your score was 21.3, and the normal average range for your age and sex is 18.5 - 24.9 according to this source here: https://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...-a-female.html

>However not exercising isnt a good thing and it would benefit you physically and mentally to start doing some exercise. Simple steps in the right direction like walking or riding a bike to school can make a huge differece, or picking up a hobby like going to the gym, or rock climbing are all good forms of exercise.

>But also remember to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, the more your exercise and increase your activity the faster your metabolism will be and so you'll find yourself wanting to eat more. As long as you fuel your body with healthy carbs, fats and protein you should be good!

>There are loads of youtube videos for tips and tricks, check em out, stay healthy and stay active
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
unless you're morbidly obese, it depends on your proportions, not weight. If you're that weight but have a huge stomach and/or jiggly wrinkly thighs or flappy arms I'd say no. If you're well shaped and that weight, I'd say you're fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.31%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.51%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (54)
55.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.08%

Watched Threads