Non Christians, What are your thoughts on Christianity? Watch

Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
What do you think of Christianity as a religion?
TinyCacti
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Honestly? as far as religions go it's alright I guess? I studied rs at GCSE and am now doing it at a-level and I've found there are parts that make sense like not factually but I can understand why people would want to believe in it? Honestly the biggest problem I have with Christianity is the inconsistent triad in regards to the problem of evil ( basically saying that God cannot be omnipotent and omnibenovolent and have evil exist at the same time) . Christian ethical theories ( natural law and situation ethics) are pretty solid though . As a whole there's some things I like about Christianity but I'm someone who needs to have all the (theological? just regular logical?) gaps filled in before I devote my life to something.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JayJayGold
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Revision Boiii)
What do you think of Christianity as a religion?
I don’t know that much about it to write a whole essay full of facts but I think it’s deluded that anyone thinks their is some sort of ‘god’ who Is so omnipotent, omnibenevolent And omniscient next that apparently created this world, it’s much more believable that this world was created by the devil with all the cruelty that goes on. Yes lot s of I think is down to our choices and what we have turned the world into but god created things such as natural disasters and all that messed up **** so wtf I see wrong with him why would he do that’s **** to destroy what he made? Also I believe Christina’s should NOT eat meat because why would they eat his beautiful creations when they weren’t made too? Also it’s ludicrous that pets aren’t aloud in church because why are humans superior to any other being? Don’t even get me started on the ****ing bible
JayJayGold
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by JayJayGold)
I don’t know that much about it to write a whole essay full of facts but I think it’s deluded that anyone thinks their is some sort of ‘god’ who Is so omnipotent, omnibenevolent And omniscient next that apparently created this world, it’s much more believable that this world was created by the devil with all the cruelty that goes on. Yes lot s of I think is down to our choices and what we have turned the world into but god created things such as natural disasters and all that messed up **** so wtf I see wrong with him why would he do that’s **** to destroy what he made? Also I believe Christina’s should NOT eat meat because why would they eat his beautiful creations when they weren’t made too? Also it’s ludicrous that pets aren’t aloud in church because why are humans superior to any other being? Don’t even get me started on the ****ing bible
SOs didn’t know you wernt allowed to swear on here’s aha
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by JayJayGold)
100000% agree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads