The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

University college London (UCL )

How do I apply to this university?
If you can't work this out independently, then you probably shouldn't be applying.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by NotQuiteMikeRoss
If you can't work this out independently, then you probably shouldn't be applying.

Stfu I didn't ask for your help I'm asking from where should I
Original post by Rawaann
Stfu I didn't ask for your help I'm asking from where should I

With grammar like that I wouldn't bother. Similarly, UCL interviews for certain subjects, so you might want to dial down the obnoxiousness.

(If you want help from people, it also pays to remember your Ps and Qs)
through UCAS? like every other UK uni?
Reply 5
For what subject are you looking to apply for? And you can't really apply anytime soon, so I'd be more concerned to keep your grades up, while you're at it ( assuming you're at AS standard).

Your attitude towards someone asking for help makes your username seem quite fitting
Original post by sparks01
Your attitude towards someone asking for help makes your username seem quite fitting

Perhaps, but OP has started numerous threads that could be answered with a simple google search, and hasn't once said 'please' or 'thank you'.
Reply 8
Perhaps, but OP has started numerous threads that could be answered with a simple google search, and hasn't once said 'please' or 'thank you'.

I bet you felt so cool when you made that first comment lul
Reply 9
With grammar like that I wouldn't bother. Similarly, UCL interviews for certain subjects, so you might want to dial down the obnoxiousness.

(If you want help from people, it also pays to remember your Ps and Qs)

Yeah hun my English is not perfect as it's not my first language
I applied directly through their website. There was a £70 when I did.

Look up the web page of the degree you're interested in. Then find where it says "apply now".
Reply 11
Original post by BF19
For what subject are you looking to apply for? And you can't really apply anytime soon, so I'd be more concerned to keep your grades up, while you're at it ( assuming you're at AS standard).

I wanna do modern languages
And yes I know I can't apply anytime soon I was just asking thanks
Reply 12
Original post by NonIndigenous
I applied directly through their website. There was a £70 when I did.

Look up the web page of the degree you're interested in. Then find where it says "apply now".

Alright thank youu
Original post by Rawaann
Yeah hun my English is not perfect as it's not my first language

Does that explain your obnoxiousness too? Anyway, I'll leave you to the kindly souls who have actually answered your question (although all this information is available on google).
Reply 14
Does that explain your obnoxiousness too? Anyway, I'll leave you to the kindly souls who have actually answered your question (although all this information is available on google).

You sound so annoyed so get outta here😂
Reply 15
Original post by Rawaann
I wanna do modern languages
And yes I know I can't apply anytime soon I was just asking thanks

Don't worry about him- your English is pretty good considering it's not your first language.
Also, I'm sure your school will guide you on how to apply nearer the time, which would be in year 13 because, for me, the school sends all our applications over UCAS, once we've finished them. Correct me if I'm wrong in assuming your school would be able to send your application through UCAS straight to UCL. Are you international or do you live in the UK?

I think the deadline is sometime in January 2019, except for Oxbridge and Medicine.
Reply 16
Original post by BF19
Don't worry about him- your English is pretty good considering it's not your first language.
Also, I'm sure your school will guide you on how to apply nearer the time, which would be in year 13 because, for me, the school sends all our applications over UCAS, once we've finished them. Correct me if I'm wrong in assuming your school would be able to send your application through UCAS straight to UCL. Are you international or do you live in the UK?

I think the deadline is sometime in January 2019, except for Oxbridge and Medicine.

Thank youu
And yes I'm an international student I don't live in the UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending