I feel like my life is going without me Watch

Morgan gkkch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It’s hard to explain, and I have tried to with my friends and they just don’t get it, I am currently laying in my bed and I look around and I feel as tho I am watching myself through a screen, a movie almost, like my life is going and going and I can’t stop it or do anything, I was told it could be depression, or stress or lack of sleep, but I’ve been sleeping a lot lately and I don’t think I have anything to stress about, I’m not to sure about depression cause I’ve never been, I don’t know what to do, my parents want to get me into counselling, but I can’t explain Myself to someone, they won’t understand.
year 11 revise
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please spek to someone I had depression and when u close away it is really hard
Abcdefghijk123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I sort of understand that; it’s like you really don’t want to be left behind but you feel like you are. And that things are moving too fast. It’s a shame your friends don’t really get it. Let your parents find you a counsellor; you say they won’t understand but I’m sure they will. Counsellors are really good and will talk with you to analyse the situation. Also perhaps you could take the depression quiz on the NHS website to see if you have the symptoms. Obviously to be diagnosed, you would need to go to a doctor.
year 11 revise
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by year 11 revise)
Please spek to someone I had depression and when u close away it is really hard
If you need anything please PM me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.32%

Watched Threads