Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am about to take the 2019 IGCSE, being the first batch of students from my school to take it. Here are my subjects:
Chinese (Language 1), but relatively easier than the local curriculum in HK now (bye bye 49%)
English (Language 2)
Maths
Further Pure Maths
Physics
Chemistry

If you are, or you know someone going to take this exam, please give me a reply and we can share our studying with each other.
username3782690
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
I am about to take the 2019 IGCSE, being the first batch of students from my school to take it. Here are my subjects:
Chinese (Language 1), but relatively easier than the local curriculum in HK now (bye bye 49%)
English (Language 2)
Maths
Further Pure Maths
Physics
Chemistry

If you are, or you know someone going to take this exam, please give me a reply and we can share our studying with each other.
Are you taking CIE or EdExcel?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Pearson
PrincessDiaries
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
English (Language 2)
Maths
Further Pure Maths
Physics
Chemistry

i am
PrincessDiaries
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How are u studying physics, pure math, chemistry, and math
Esra Ozkaya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i am taking maths and turkish this year
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
If there are enough people taking my subjects we can build up a league of ourselves, using 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The league will start in Feb!
tammy123456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
Pearson
hi im doing “english second lang” too please if you have any revision papers or tips just anything that can help me please let me know i dont know what to study exactly thanks
(Original post by 8013)
If there are enough people taking my subjects we can build up a league of ourselves, using 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The league will start in Feb!
Dhuswiwj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys does anyone know what the Green Box “paper 2” means in the chemistry revision book? Does it mean for paper 2 i only study the paper 2 material or should i study all content?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (366)
84.33%
No (68)
15.67%

Watched Threads