Ioli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! So I've received conditional offers from a university in Wales and one in England that I'm confirming as my firm and insurance choices respectively. I'm confronted to two problems while filling the EU18N form:
-firstly I don't have a National Insurance Number since I don't currently live in the UK.
-secondly I'd like to apply for student finance for both Wales and England depending on what university I end up in and in the application form you have to tick the "country of study during the academic year 2018-2019". Should I tick both Wales and England and complete the same application or send two different applications? Also which university name do I put if I tick both?
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ioli)
Hello! So I've received conditional offers from a university in Wales and one in England that I'm confirming as my firm and insurance choices respectively. I'm confronted to two problems while filling the EU18N form:
-firstly I don't have a National Insurance Number since I don't currently live in the UK.
-secondly I'd like to apply for student finance for both Wales and England depending on what university I end up in and in the application form you have to tick the "country of study during the academic year 2018-2019". Should I tick both Wales and England and complete the same application or send two different applications? Also which university name do I put if I tick both?
Hi Ioli,

If you have received a conditional offer for both a university in England and also Wales you would not be able to apply for funding for both universities at the same time.

I would suggest that you complete the EU18N with your 1st choice and if you change you university you can send Student Finance a EUCO1 Form (Change of Circumstances Form) at a later date to change the university and course .

If you are a EU national we do not require you to provide us with a National Insurance Number (NINO) at the time of your application.

Thanks

Louise
Ioli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (159)
15.79%
Uncertainty around my education (163)
16.19%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (96)
9.53%
Isolating with family (69)
6.85%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (37)
3.67%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (88)
8.74%
Loneliness (100)
9.93%
Financial worries (44)
4.37%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (91)
9.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (71)
7.05%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (89)
8.84%

Watched Threads