The Student Room Group

Timed, hand written essays V free computer essays

Hi,

I'm studying for my aqa English literature GCSE by writing out essays on my computer, not at all in exam conditions, but just so that one main topic/theme is condensed and analysed into an essay. I was just wondering if this is okay? Come the day of the exam I'd have only written essays on the computer and will wish to recall these certain essays in the exam hall? It sounds as if It'd work. Please share your personal advice or if you have completed this GCSE what you did. Because mind maps just don't do it for me and flashcards of quotations won't make the links essays can. Idk. Any help is much appreciated ! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi - I think it's can be valuable to write it on your computer to get a good essay structure and make your best points. But then it's really important to do a couple of practices under timed conditions. It's means you'll know how long you should aim for with the answer and in the exam you'll be less stressed and not run out of time. But you don't need to do every topic / essay under timed conditions. Just 1 or 2 practices so that the timing becomes familiar!

Quick Reply

Latest