Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Revision Boiii)
NothingName:  12B12061-4828-4166-9AAC-053D64696A3C.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  95.4 KB
Clearly something so just say it. What are you confused about??
Rainfall
Rep:
?
It’s kinda scary to know that you might repent for committing a sin and you stay consistent for about 3 weeks and you feel positive that you wont go back to that sin but Allah knows that after those three weeks.. you will go back or do worse is highly terrifiying if you ask me.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
sorry guys i dont think im going to leave tsr any time soon
Rainfall
Rep:
?
id rather starve than go on a healthy diet. Healthy food is disgusting! Almond milk is gross, brown bread is gross, vegetables except carrots are gross, tea with no sugar is gross, weetabix/oats with no sugar is gross, eggs with hardly any ketchup is gross, green tea is gross and all of it! like how can you eat that trash!??

MISS
ME
WITH
THAT

Sugar and salt is bae
Rainfall
Rep:
?
We live in a world with such tasty food all around us and you want to cut them out of your life?? There are many foods we haven’t even tried and you wanna be vegan???

IM SORRY BUT ANIMALS TASTE BEAUTIFUL. MEAT IS BEAUTIFUL. DAIRY IS BEAUTIFUL. ENJOY LIFEEEEEEEEEE. What you’re going to eat dry popcorn at the cinema? how do you survive?
Rainfall
Rep:
?
I guess its your life ..
Rainfall
Rep:
?
I have a dream that we live in a world where MCDONALDS IS HALAL. I have a dream that vegetables will be abolished and it would be in our childrens history books.
theggbydealy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by SipThatTea)
We live in a world with such tasty food all around us and you want to cut them out of your life?? There are many foods we haven’t even tried and you wanna be vegan???

IM SORRY BUT ANIMALS TASTE BEAUTIFUL. MEAT IS BEAUTIFUL. DAIRY IS BEAUTIFUL. ENJOY LIFEEEEEEEEEE. What you’re going to eat dry popcorn at the cinema? how do you survive?
I'm not a vegan but once you season the vegan food right it's GOOD.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
(Original post by theggbydealy)
I'm not a vegan but once you season the vegan food right it's GOOD.
No amount of seasoning can make vegan food even decent. Seasoning Vegetables with what.. salt?
theggbydealy
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
No amount of seasoning can make vegan food even decent. Seasoning Vegetables with what.. salt?
Nah lol who said vegan food was just vegetables? You don't season chicken with only salt, either. You've got to put that garlic powder, that onion powder, that thyme, that PAP-RIKKKK-AAA.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
(Original post by theggbydealy)
Nah lol who said vegan food was just vegetables? You don't season chicken with only salt, either. You've got to put that garlic powder, that onion powder, that thyme, that PAP-RIKKKK-AAA.
I did. All of those powders have something in it that vegans can’t have. There’s always something. And with great food you need a great drink.. water isnt amazing. You need a juicy juice but its probs not allowed for them. HEY ho
theggbydealy
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I did. All of those powders have something in it that vegans can’t have. There’s always something. And with great food you need a great drink.. water isnt amazing. You need a juicy juice but its probs not allowed for them. HEY ho
Yes, that is true, but my nan who is a vegan buys all her food at a strictly vegan store - she makes everything, man - but it is really good. I personally don't like juice just because, not for veganism but just because I don't have a sweet tooth haha, even juice is too sweet for me. I have to dilute everything if I am drinking juice. Hey ho, keep eating that meat if you need it brah.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
ugh i jus started my diet today and i looked in the mirror and i think i lost a kg or its just my mind playing tricks on me cos yday i looked 9 months pregnant, today its about 6 months.

ive just never been slim before. In year 6, I weighed nearly 60kg. It would be really interesting to see myself slim. Its weird because i look skinny clothed but not without. Thank god for being tall. Thanks Dad!
Rainfall
Rep:
?
https://youtu.be/lWUSge4cwho
Rainfall
Rep:
?
I need to stop Musturbation. It’s no good for me😩
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Btw guys musturbation is something completely different to masturbation. PrinceEa dropped a video with “how i stopped musturbating” but when i actually clocked thats not what he meant i cracked up so I thought i should still his idea.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
I find a guy who wouldnt hesitate to defend you and can save your life so freaking romantic😉
Rainfall
Rep:
?
A zombie apocalypse would be pretty exciting tbh. The scariest **** would be your leg hurting because then its actually over. And if you dont have a 6ft man to carry you then it’s officially over
Rainfall
Rep:
?
tbh im actually a very good actor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads