The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sdfopirs
You have too many gold medals at the whore Olympics.

How exactly did you “know” that? That’s the real question, weirdo.

Just like this thread.

Just like these irrelevant comments.
Original post by yenahnousername
ye no.jpg

pretty much two years ago me & my brother got bored and had money left over (euros that would be spent before coming back to England), so we thought it'd be funny to dye my hair shiny blue (before Ninja was a thing in case (coz I actually hate Fortnite and people immediately assume when I tell the story)). So basically, we try it ourselves as a lil bit of a DIY experiment and the light blue ended up a mossy green because of my brown hair. Still having the afternoon free and being curious as to why it didn't work for attempt 2 on my brother, we went to a salon to ask questions. The lady who'd been working there for years & knew my family pretty well (stranger danger kiddos) that darker hair pigments are harder to 'override'/mask/infuse with than lighter as they have a higher concentration of melanin. So she told us to get it bleached then dye whichever way would give my dad a heart attack.

😂😂😂
omg I love u all😤
Original post by Rainfall
omg I love u all😤

We love you too :hugs:
You have too many gold medals at the whore Olympics.

Everyone knows it you fart face

I’m a whore. I’m a slut. Anything original in that thick skull of yours?
No?
OK.

I don't

Wasn’t talking about you in the first place? Stop begging convo and trying to get involved.

The rest of us love @Rainfall. She’s a queen.
omg I love u all😤

💯💯
I respect everyone here (apart from one obvious exception) & love the convos coz everyone’s adding fresh perspectives whenever there’s a new theme & not repeating their own view over & over :smile:))
Love y’all
Everyone knows it you fart face

That was a devastating blow @RazzzBerries 😱😱 how will you recover?!?
That was a devastating blow @RazzzBerries 😱😱 how will you recover?!?

We’re all in shock.
Original post by RazzzBerries
I’m a whore. I’m a slut. Anything original in that thick skull of yours?
No?
OK.

Wasn’t talking about you in the first place? Stop begging convo and trying to get involved.

The rest of us love @Rainfall. She’s a queen.

YESSSSSSSS were all thots in here anyways, it’s a good thing in rainfalls language. We should all be whorie and proud x
thank u mamacita ly kween :h:x I can share my crown
💯💯
I respect everyone here (apart from one obvious exception) & love the convos coz everyone’s adding fresh perspectives whenever there’s a new theme & not repeating their own view over & over :smile:))
Love y’all

yeah me too🤗
Omg she got hair dye on my bag
RIP bag
RIP bag

Just bought it aswell 😂
Just bought it aswell 😂

Nuuu what kinda bag (like fabric on outside) coz you could perhaps turn it into a arts & craft thing & paint other parts of it if the original stain doesn’t leave?
The light is coming to give back everything the darkness sto’ Sto’
Nuuu what kinda bag (like fabric on outside) coz you could perhaps turn it into a arts & craft thing & paint other parts of it if the original stain doesn’t leave?

Lmao nah, this isn’t art attack man. Got E in art gcse for a reason!!
Lmao nah, this isn’t art attack man. Got E in art gcse for a reason!!

Art attack was the best shhhh but everything was impossible to replicate 😂😂 draw a straight like across! Yup nah I got a squiggly wave here
Art attack was the best shhhh but everything was impossible to replicate 😂😂 draw a straight like across! Yup nah I got a squiggly wave here

I used my brothers clothes as the materials . So fun. Got bored two seconds in tho
17E00E3C-3540-4A2B-ADCD-821A69CA40DB.jpegBreakfast
What I love about this job is that I can literally do nothing and watch TV Eating Victorian sponge cake on tsr and get paid £8 for it. Yesterday I hardly did much. **** working in retail lolz

Latest

Trending

Trending