Lookingforuni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there!
How is Harrow campus atmosphere? Can you give me an idea?
FabianTM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What course in Harrow?
Lookingforuni
Rep:
?
Film BA
Asya96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I will be graduating from the University of Westminster this year and I have lived and studied on Harrow campus for most of that time. Harrow campus is the creative one, accommodating anything from journalism and PR to fashion, animation and contemporary music practice, which in a way makes it the campus that never sleeps. There is always something going on, whether it is a gig at the Undercroft, a bar literally on campus, an exciting panel discussion or workshop with practitioners from the creative industries, open days and academic support sessions or societies, student media events and networking opportunities.
Also, we have space to grow and breathe. Being outside of central London, 20 mins on the Metropolitan line to Baker Street, means we have space for sports facilities, a gym, film and TV studios, newsrooms and patches of grass both around and near campus to enjoy sunny afternoons with friends. Harrow campus also features Harrow library, the biggest out of all campuses, which is ideal for late study sessions, group work or working on projects, as the library is open 24/7.
Harrow campus also includes Harrow Halls of Residence, so there is never a shortage of people or socializing either. Overall, the atmosphere on
campus is very creative, fun and exciting, with an abundance of opportunities to mingle, make friends and enjoy your course.
Lookingforuni
Rep:
?
Thanks a lot form your information!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (586)
34.21%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (706)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (343)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise