Idris-
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
what are your predictions for the English Legal System resit exam on May 15th?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Zebra09
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What did you think of the paper?
Idris-
Rep:
?
I think it was decent what questions did you answer ?
coffeemlk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg, finally! A thread! I’ve been looking all over the internet😂 what questions did you guys answer? I answered Lay People, Detention/Arrest, ADR and The Legal Profession
Idris-
Rep:
?
(Original post by coffeemlk)
Omg, finally! A thread! I’ve been looking all over the internet😂 what questions did you guys answer? I answered Lay People, Detention/Arrest, ADR and The Legal Profession
i answered lay people,police powers,sentencing and ADR.For the lay people question would you have needed to put in criminal and civil roles?
Zebra09
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aw glad you guys found it alright. I did the lay people, judges, ADR and training routes of solicitors and barristers. Was running out of time close to the end though but felt it overall went well! Are you sitting the sources paper tomorrow?
Idris-
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zebra09)
Aw glad you guys found it alright. I did the lay people, judges, ADR and training routes of solicitors and barristers. Was running out of time close to the end though but felt it overall went well! Are you sitting the sources paper tomorrow?
for the question on lay people did you have to include both civil and criminal roles?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads