The Student Room Group

Biomedical Science - is it a worthwhile degree?

Is biomedical science a worthwhile degree? If you have experience/ know anyone who has with it, are there many career opportunities within it? What is the pay like with these?

I'm not sure whether to focus interest into a degree like this or do something different which would be a better option. I currently do Biology and Chemistry A-Level - my preference of these being biology and I have an interest in immunology, pharmacology/pharmacy and the medical side to science. :smile:)
Original post by Clvire
Is biomedical science a worthwhile degree? If you have experience/ know anyone who has with it, are there many career opportunities within it? What is the pay like with these?

I'm not sure whether to focus interest into a degree like this or do something different which would be a better option. I currently do Biology and Chemistry A-Level - my preference of these being biology and I have an interest in immunology, pharmacology/pharmacy and the medical side to science. :smile:)

You can do anything that uses your transferable skills and with any other career you will have to work your way up. Salary will depend on what you decide to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending