The Student Room Group

Reports that British fighter jets are mobilising in Cyprus air base

Presumably in response to the Middle Eastern country's (supposed) mowing down of civilians. Assad clearly hasn't got the message that we don't tolerate attacks on civilians.

If the reports are accurate, it means that May is being wise and avoiding Parliament (as is her right as the Democratically Elected Leader of our Nation), because we all that that Traitor Corbyn would just whine about "peace" and "evidence" and stop us from taking any Action. If that man was in charge back before the Gulf War, god only knows how many countries Saddam would have nuked before Corbyn let us liberate Iraq!

Hopefully we also kill some of the Russian mercenaries who are helping Assad commit his crimes. Revenge for their attack on British soil. Pip pip!

https://twitter.com/airlivenet/status/983780330216853504
https://www.ft.com/content/09846378-3ccf-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4

The Dassault Rafale is capable of launching the 300kt A-SMP nuclear standoff missile, although tonight they'll most likely be using the AASM "Hammer" guided missile - a highly accurate piece of equipment.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope they get shot down.

**** Britain, France and America.

They are the one's supporting overthrowing Assad in the first place. If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a CONFLICT.
Reply 2
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Presumably in response to the Middle Eastern country's (supposed) mowing down of civilians. Assad clearly hasn't got the message that we don't tolerate attacks on civilians.

You say sup[posedly then accuse Assad, make up your mind.
Not to mention the British have a long history of killing civillians.

If the reports are accurate, it means that May is being wise and avoiding Parliament (as is her right as the Democratically Elected Leader of our Nation), because we all that that Traitor Corbyn would just whine about "peace" and "evidence" and stop us from taking any Action. If that man was in charge back before the Gulf War, god only knows how many countries Saddam would have nuked before Corbyn let us liberate Iraq!

Sadam didnt have nukes, nor a nuclear program you ignorant person.

Hopefully we also kill some of the Russian mercenaries who are helping Assad commit his crimes. Revenge for their attack on British soil. Pip pip!

I imagine that is what terrorists say before the let off a bomb in London or wherever.
https://twitter.com/airlivenet/status/983780330216853504
https://www.ft.com/content/09846378-3ccf-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4

The Dassault Rafale is capable of launching the 300kt A-SMP nuclear standoff missile, although tonight they'll most likely be using the AASM "Hammer" guided missile - a highly accurate piece of equipment.

You do know the British dont own any Dassault attack aircraft right? Nor do they own any air launched nuclear weapons. and for that matter they dont own any of these French bombs either.
<sarcasm>

Original post by Napp
You say sup[posedly then accuse Assad, make up your mind.
Not to mention the British have a long history of killing civillians.

Don't you dare even compare us to Assad! We only use depleted Uranium. That is not even comparable to Assad's use of chemical weapons!

Sadam didnt have nukes, nor a nuclear program you ignorant person.

He would have if we didn't take away his WMDs!

You do know the British dont own any Dassault attack aircraft right? Nor do they own any air launched nuclear weapons. and for that matter they dont own any of these French bombs either.

My bad, I got mixed up with our carrier sharing agreement with France. Well, fortunately we'll probably have the French backing us on any military intervention anyway.

</sarcasm>
hopefully some of my tax dollar will be winging its way towards the bad guys in the next few days :h:
Reply 5
Our jets have been based on Cyprus for months conducting operations over Iraq and Syria.

Rafales aren't our jets.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
hopefully some of my tax dollar will be winging its way towards the bad guys in the next few days :h:

I didnt know you wanted to bomb the Americans and Saudis?
Original post by Napp
I didnt know you wanted to bomb the Americans and Saudis?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/737/Untitled-1.jpg
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
Is it bad I find that mildly erotic?

yes Napp it is bad

:spank:
Original post by Aryati

They are the one's supporting overthrowing Assad in the first place. If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a CONFLICT.

google arab spring
Reply 11
yes Napp it is bad

:spank:

Oh please stop, I don't know if i can control myself :colone: :wink:
Original post by Napp
Oh please stop, I don't know if i can control myself :colone: :wink:

tu meke

:teehee:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
google arab spring

Weird to think this has been going on for so long - over 7 years.

The Arab Spring doesn't feel like it happened so long ago. Maybe because we have been feeling the consequences of it every year since then.
Reply 14
tu meke

:teehee:

Waeahia te nama rima, kore, rima, kore. :tongue:I should point out I was recently told off by a bus driver for mangling their language :frown:
Original post by Napp
Waeahia te nama rima, kore, rima, kore. :tongue:I should point out I was recently told off by a bus driver for mangling their language :frown:

sweet as bro, ay

:toofunny:
Great, looks like the US and British will be doing ISIS's work for them.

The Arab Spring doesn't feel like it happened so long ago. Maybe because we have been feeling the consequences of it every year since then.

Well yeah, it’s still really going on in Syria,Yemen and Libya. The only place it really lead to anything remotely better is Tunisia.

It's becuase we will all be dead soon.

(time)
------------------------------------------------> :rip:
Original post by Andrew97
Well yeah, it’s still really going on in Syria,Yemen and Libya. The only place it really lead to anything remotely better is Tunisia.

The French Revolution resulted in Napoleon. Was still worth it in the long run.

It is too soon to tell what the result of the Arab Spring is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending