The Student Room Group

Schools are communist prisons

A large percentage of the prisoners don't want to be there. They are there because they are forced to attend by a communist state who wants to own them like cattle.

Scroll to see replies

is this,, a joke?
Original post by yourjewishpal
is this,, a joke?

I hope so...
Original post by corkindale888
A large percentage of the prisoners don't want to be there. They are there because they are forced to attend by a communist state who wants to own them like cattle.

You may wish to google the definition of Communist and Prison. A school is neither.
Actually schools build of prison design, but specifically the private prison industry, in order to facilitate preparation for assembly line type work, complete with removal of autonomy, conditioning to move/change "approach" at the sound of a bell etc.

So actually, schools are capitalist prisons. You can't just call anything you don't like communist.
Original post by Andrew97
You may wish to google the definition of Communist and Prison. A school is neither.

You may wish to google the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto. Plank number 10 reads:

Free education for all children in Government schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production etc. etc.

Definition of prison: any place of confinement or involuntary restraint.
Alright Zaretsky calm down lol
You may wish to google the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto. Plank number 10 reads:

Free education for all children in Government schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production etc. etc.

Education is not technically free, it is paid via taxation. Would you rather have child labour in factories instead?

Secondly it’s not a prison, people leave school at the end of the day. Grow up.
Education is not technically free, it is paid via taxation. Would you rather have child labour in factories instead?

'Grow up.' The expression of a Marxist.
Reply 9

Expanding on your point about taxation, which is probably the best counter point to their free school plank, is OP trying to say that only state run schools are prisons if so what do you think they call private schools because they sure aren't free? Private schools also counter his communist plank argument about all children being in Government run schools...

Also OP do you blame your previous incarceration for the education that gave you the reasoning to form these opinions? Do you think you would have the capacity think this if you had not been incarcerated?
Original post by TomW624
Expanding on your point about taxation, which is probably the best counter point to their free school plank, is OP trying to say that only state run schools are prisons if so what do you think they call private schools because they sure aren't free? Private schools also counter his communist plank argument about all children being in Government run schools...

Also OP do you blame your previous incarceration for the education that gave you the reasoning to form these opinions? Do you think you would have the capacity think this if you had not been incarcerated?

I would have got a lot further with my studying if I had not attended school.

The government would prefer it if all schools were government schools except for those attended by the children of the Elite i.e. those who control governments and the Western World in general. Hang on a minute, that's almost how it is now.

'Free' always means, 'paid for by involuntary taxation.'
Original post by artful_lounger
Actually schools build of prison design, but specifically the private prison industry, in order to facilitate preparation for assembly line type work, complete with removal of autonomy, conditioning to move/change "approach" at the sound of a bell etc.

So actually, schools are capitalist prisons. You can't just call anything you don't like communist.

Capitalism is when the opportunity exists to become rich. Communism is when only those who control the government can be rich.
is this,, a joke?

Communism is a Jewish invention.
'Free' always means, 'paid for by involuntary taxation.'

Private schools?

To be fair most kids would rather not be there and you can't leave in the day time so your confined to the grounds of the school.
I think this thread needs moving to Educational Debate.

Plenty of inmates leave a prison.:tongue:

Regardless, I agree with artful_lounger.:smile:
Original post by TomW624
Private schools?

The children of the communist leaders will be going to private schools.
I would have got a lot further with my studying if I had not attended school.

The government would prefer it if all schools were government schools except for those attended by the children of the Elite i.e. those who control governments and the Western World in general. Hang on a minute, that's almost how it is now.

And you can only now reason that you would've gotten further not attending school because you learned the basic skills at school so if you had't attended you may not have these skills and therefore wish you had attended school to get them but then you'd be back to making your original argument which you could not be doing right now without having attended school. Very paradoxical.
is this,, a joke?

They're more like prisons than you realise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending