Call out to Catholics......

Watch this thread
Queen Theologian
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Do you think I am capable of getting a 9 in GCSE 9-1 AQA Religious Studies B Catholic Christanity with Judaism and Theme A and C when I am not of the Catholic faith ????? I got an 8 in my mock #90%!!!
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Queen Theologian)
Do you think I am capable of getting a 9 in GCSE 9-1 AQA Religious Studies B Catholic Christanity with Judaism and Theme A and C when I am not of the Catholic faith ????? I got an 8 in my mock #90%!!!
Of course - you don’t need to follow a religion to study it and do well in the exams. Your mock result proves this Good luck!
La_loca
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How do you revise Re to get an 8? I am literally stuggling
JJames24
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For RE, its not about the revision as such. I mean, you can make any point you want as long as you have the sources to back it up with. Also the structure of how you write your answers is really important. You need to keep going back and to each point of view, which is essentially arguing with yourself.
idkthename
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i looked at the mark scheme and for most things apart from question 1 and 2, before the answers it says 'any other valid interpretation must be considered'
ErwinRommel
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
no
Queen Theologian
Rep:
(Original post by Protostar)
Of course - you don’t need to follow a religion to study it and do well in the exams. Your mock result proves this Good luck!
Aaaww Thanks
Queen Theologian
Rep:
(Original post by La_loca)
How do you revise Re to get an 8? I am literally stuggling
My Theology motos are: Theology is key! and revise and conquer!
Queen Theologian
Rep:
(Original post by ErwinRommel)
no
Rude Rommel.............(I used alliteration to emphasise your rudeness!!!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (81)
18.75%
The paper was reasonable (165)
38.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27.31%
It was TERRIBLE (68)
15.74%

Watched Threads