Accommodation?? Watch

Paulina1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am moving to Liverpool in September after having changed my course that I was currently doing. I don’t no the city and the areas closest to the uni of Liverpool and what accommodations are good and known for being more sociable. I am 21 and was also wondering when applying for rooms if there is like an age preference you can give like other colleges have?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Student Roost
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paulina1996)
I am moving to Liverpool in September after having changed my course that I was currently doing. I don’t no the city and the areas closest to the uni of Liverpool and what accommodations are good and known for being more sociable. I am 21 and was also wondering when applying for rooms if there is like an age preference you can give like other colleges have?
Hi Paulina,

Regarding accommodation, we've got 4 different properties in Liverpool all close to the university. We've got an exciting social calendar and do our best to accommodate to any requests you have about your room so you can ask to be placed with older student should you wish.

Feel free to check out our rooms today:

https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/liverpool
NK
Breeee
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I dont go to uni of so sorry I cant help too much but generally, all their accommodation is spread across the whole city and all their teaching blocks are close to the city centre. Also, again im not sure 100% for Uni of but for JMU, you can put in your preferences and they actually keep flats specifically for whats classed as "mature students" which they say is anyone who starts 21+ (I think, could be wrong) so Uni of may have a similar section on their application where you can request to be with someone older.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
16.35%
The paper was reasonable (191)
51.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (80)
21.45%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
10.99%

Watched Threads