username1423491
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys ,

If you're good at either computer networks , web programming or Modern networks please feel free to reply to this discussion - Thanks

Need help with an assignment by next Sunday, thanks once again !
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What's the specific problem you're having with the assignment? There's a better chance of somebody being able to help if they know what you're stuck with

I do some web programming, and I think a few other people on these forums do as well. (But I am rather rusty at networking, my CCNA course is all but a distant memory..)
username1423491
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by winterscoming)
What's the specific problem you're having with the assignment? There's a better chance of somebody being able to help if they know what you're stuck with

I do some web programming, and I think a few other people on these forums do as well. (But I am rather rusty at networking, my CCNA course is all but a distant memory..)
I am having a major issue with web programming (it's my least favourite module - wished we still didn't have to do it as a module for 2nd year) but it mainly involves php database - using workbench and using the provided php pages and adatabase sql file. We have 10 task that we are required to do (the more you do , the higher the grade).

An example of a task is "I can add a new manufacturer in the administration area, but the added manufacturers do not appear on the list on the “Showroom” page, can you fix this?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (567)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.53%

Watched Threads