IGCSE German Foreign Language 0525/03 Speaking Exam 2018

Watch
G Daisy
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Although there are a total of 9 Role Play Cards, only 6 different Role Plays are created; A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, & B3. Each candidate receives 2 different combinations of these 6, an A & a B. Many don’t know this, but Cambridge always follows a pattern with these Role Plays. I have tabulated this pattern below.

Card 1 A1 B1
Card 2 A1 B2
Card 3 A1 B3
Card 4 A2 B1
Card 5 A2 B2
Card 6 A2 B3
Card 7 A3 B1
Card 8 A3 B2
Card 9 A3 B3

Does anyone want to know what roles these settings ask you to assume, because I know what scenarios will be presented to candidates. I don’t want to just post this & no-one sees it, because that will be a waste. Plus, if you practise the topics covered in these settings, you have everything to gain if I’m right, & nothing to lose if I’m wrong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.3%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (132)
25.78%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.4%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (247)
48.24%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise