The Student Room Group

hi need help in general on what to do please?

Hi, my name is kewin. I am a student at east riding college. Age 19. I do want to go to university. I am currently doing EAL BTEC Level 2 Engineering and technology. Which i am due to finish in June 2018. I am going to choose and study EAL BTEC Level 3 diploma in Engineering technologies. But here is where i am stuck or need help. Since i dont have to pay for my first ever level 3 qualification does that only apply to one level 3 qualification or how many i take. Im i only allowed to take one and then any other level 3 that i take with it will i have to pay??
Original post by kewla98
Hi, my name is kewin. I am a student at east riding college. Age 19. I do want to go to university. I am currently doing EAL BTEC Level 2 Engineering and technology. Which i am due to finish in June 2018. I am going to choose and study EAL BTEC Level 3 diploma in Engineering technologies. But here is where i am stuck or need help. Since i dont have to pay for my first ever level 3 qualification does that only apply to one level 3 qualification or how many i take. Im i only allowed to take one and then any other level 3 that i take with it will i have to pay??

Callp If its uni you want, then you will need the btec extended diploma.

Advanced Learner Loan

Telephone: 0300 100 0619
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm
Find out about call charges

Advanced Learner Loan
PO Box 302
Darlington DL1 9NQ
Talk to your course coordinator they are in the best position to advise you.
Reply 3
Okay thanks will do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending