My Best Friend Won't Talk To Me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Last week my best friend and I's relationship was the strongest it's ever been: on Saturday that all fell to pieces.

I hosted a sesh on Saturday and allowed her to invite the boy she's been talking to. They aren't compatible; throughout the night she only spoke to his friend who came along with him and I found myself agreeing with this boy in his conception that she's a "head ****" (I was very drunk at this point; I had mixed Jacks and Vodka and had been sick twice) (excellent example, I know). She found out and started pulling the rhetoric of "you're supposed to be my friend" etc etc. I explained myself to her the morning after- that she and he don't work- but I was grouchy and didn't do much in the way of apologising.

It's now Wednesday and she's done nothing in the way of contacting me and she's ignored my attempts at reconciliation. I feel lost and have been in stupour since Sunday; this is massively affecting my revision and future prospects.She's the only person I really trust who goes to my college. My main link has been severed and I'm worried she's planning on cutting me off entirely.

I know this is all my fault and I REALLY need some advice.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Last week my best friend and I's relationship was the strongest it's ever been: on Saturday that all fell to pieces.

I hosted a sesh on Saturday and allowed her to invite the boy she's been talking to. They aren't compatible; throughout the night she only spoke to his friend who came along with him and I found myself agreeing with this boy in his conception that she's a "head ****" (I was very drunk at this point; I had mixed Jacks and Vodka and had been sick twice) (excellent example, I know). She found out and started pulling the rhetoric of "you're supposed to be my friend" etc etc. I explained myself to her the morning after- that she and he don't work- but I was grouchy and didn't do much in the way of apologising.

It's now Wednesday and she's done nothing in the way of contacting me and she's ignored my attempts at reconciliation. I feel lost and have been in stupour since Sunday; this is massively affecting my revision and future prospects.She's the only person I really trust who goes to my college. My main link has been severed and I'm worried she's planning on cutting me off entirely.

I know this is all my fault and I REALLY need some advice.

Apologise without reservation and sort it out after the exams.

I imagine she feels seriously betrayed, back stabbed and just let down. She wont be forgiving you for fair while so just take a break and see if it settles. You are likely to just make it worse at the moment so dont push.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise